The F1 Thread (9 Viewers)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Orange Juice said:
bring it on... ill take all of you at once

whatta ya mean? how can he do well if people crash into him? thats stupid... its not like he was asking for it... everyones racist these days innit? thats why when they realise thir about to crash they wait for baumgartner and 'coincidently' hit him
You're not taking on everyone, just me.

You're still holding onto the Jense incident?! That was one time, and yes Button fucked it up for him.. but what else has Zsolt done?

..and thank you Mack! OJ is full of jealousy obviously

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
thats only cuz you went into a gay club to pick up men... if that isnt enough evidence i dont know what is...
and when i read your posts about kimi... their both saying opposite things :p

elmo... baumgartner was on a role, until button crashed him... fucked his season over... he had to pay for the car himself... minardi arent heavily funded like the big 5

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
That one incident threw him off for the rest of the season? That doesn't say much about his racing capabilites then does it?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
well when your whole salary has to pay for the new car .... its kinda gay... specially when the accident wasnt his fault...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yes im sure... and due to his low salary it consisted of approximately 100% of it
source: cnn.com

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
True, but drivers risk their life everytime.. I think its more like golfers etc that get paid too much for whacking the little ball around - even if they do have the skills.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
soccer is rediclulous
120 000 pounds per WEEK in the EPL ...
guarenteed ...

vanbanned

Banned
HSC
N/A
Kimi didn't pay for anything. He's in F1 on sheer ability......

HAHAHAHA Gaston Mazzacane, I love that guy. Pedro Diniz, another great pay driver.....Alex Yoong (The Lawnmower)....my favourite.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
r u vanbasten born agaiin ?
what the hell happened ?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
eLmo said:
but what else has Zsolt done?
he scored a point in america, thats better than all the minardi drivers for the past few years ...til mark webber - but his points were only cause ralfie knocked half the field out of the race.

vanbanned

Banned
HSC
N/A
Argonaut, the manufacturer-backed teams have been threatening for ages to defect after the current Concorde Agreement. Earlier attempts to launch the GPWC fell through, even Leeds United actually unveiled a car sporting a livery which had their logo and shit. This is probably another empty threat, but it's more serious than last time so I would pay close attention to it.

On another topic, Mika Hakkinen will be racing in the German DTM series in a Mercedes with Jean Alesi. Frentzen drove a shitty Opel in that series this year and I'm not sure if Opel will be in it next year. It's actually a good series with very promising talent like Christijan Albers and Gary Paffet.

This means that Mika probably won't be racing for Williams. However, I'm praying that Minardi and Jordan go under before Melbourne because the top teams would have to run 3 cars which will be much better in terms of competition and the excitement factor everyone is looking for.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I thought the GPWC was supposed to be underway around '08? Thats what I recently read.

Mika has had his DTM seat for around a month already, and he's still on the Williams shortlist. The odds are against him of course, but out of all the drivers on the list obviously I'd like to see him get it even if it is based on bias.

The rules for the 3 car teams are such that the 3rd car isn't able to gain points for the championship, I don't like that idea sorry. It seems that the 3rd would serve no real purpose but to add to the number of cars on the track. If the 3rd cars points would count that would be a different story.

vanbanned

Banned
HSC
N/A
Oh, the old Footwork team. Ricardo Rosset - fuck he he was shithouse.

Out of all the teams that went under Arrows was probably the most capable. They had the best aero around, designed by Sergio Rinland - some argued the aero better than Ferrari's. But Walkinshaw was the biggest cock ever.

In terms of the 3rd car, even though the points wouldn't count, about 4 better cars on-track can't be bad for the race.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Yes I understand, but I see it as being pointless having a 3rd car on the track that will not be eligble for championship points - even if that car wins.

Stewart was just shame all the way.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Orange Juice said:
sure sure... its the cover up...
people get married to hot chicks as oppose to coming out the closet...

yes thats right... its double standards!
LOL, no comment for u OJ :p ;)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Argonaut said:
Like I said, it's just to fill in the numbers required to meet the Concorde Agreement. Which is ironic, because the Agreement was put in place to prevent the farce of pre-qualifying, when there were too many cars to fill the grid, and now they can't meet it ten years later.
So do you think it's a good idea then? I mean to have cars driving around with no real purpose but to fill up the grid. Or would you rather see other teams in there?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)