• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
well considering neo nazis dont exactly admit they are neo nazis...
and how can i prove its my bday? take my word dammit

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Orange Juice said:
and how can i prove its my bday? take my word dammit
why should i take your word for it ... for heavens sake ... you support zsolt!!! and you can't choose between kimi and zsolt!!! btw ... theres a strong chance that zsolt won't be driving this yr :D

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
we wont know till the fat lady sings... never put zsolt in doubt...
plus kimi is gonna win it this season... you even know it...wait till i put money on the lad

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
can you really afford to put money on kimi winning :rolleyes: you can't even afford anything over $10 so what are you on about!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
It might be a good investment ... theres just a few problems:
- your forgetting who kimi's team mate is - coke taking team mate crashing into montoya
- maclaren won't be able to adapt the the new rules - they have only tested their 2004 areodynamics - where as ferrari is the only team that has tested their 2005 areodynamics
- one engine for every 2 grand prixs - sheesh - maclarens engine last year barely lasted 7 laps so how is it gonna last well over 100 laps???
- you probably have no life savings cause your poor.
- michael schumacher and ferrari are at the peak of their form!
- and finally montoya will sabotage all of kimi's equipment so that montoya will look like hes doing some what better - kinda what kimi did last season to coulthard

:)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
yeah ... and one of his bodyguards died as well :(

I don't see any other f1 drivers giving any money *stares directly towards kimi*

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
howd schumis bodyagurd die? took a bullet? what a waste of a life... the bullet wasnt even meant for him...

kimi donated as well! the press just didnt report it
cuz their all nazis like YOU CAPE YOU!!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
he gave $10 million euro which equals 14 million aussie dollars.

and schumachers bodyguard was sweeped out to sea when the tsunami hit as well as the bodyguards two children who were 4 and 5 years old.

oj ... stop being so naive and stupid about him dying!!!! and you call me a nazi! grr ... bridgestone is giving $900 000 ... i don't see michelin doing anything!

btw, does bernie own f1.com???

Last edited:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
1: bernie is an idiot... hes so old and should just piss off...
2: bridgestone are jap... the jap gave a total of over 700mil... so you kinda would expect something from bridgestone...
3: thats fucked about schmis bodyguard, which is a reason why he gave so much...
4: im not a nazi... unlike you cape... your a NEO NAZI

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
i just wanted to know if he owned the site cause i wanted to download some pics off there, and now it won't let me.

Has it occured to you that schumacher is a gentle and loving person. He donated his money a few days before he found out that his body guard was dead.

And why the hell am I a neo nazi???

B

Benn Portelli

im goin!!

im a massive F1 fan! i was just wondering if anyone is goin to melbourn this year?? i am and i cant wait!!

i have also been reading over the last few posts and i want to know if Cape and Orange Juice know each other because u bitch like a married cupple!! (no offence guys)
so yeah!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol. No, we don't know each other. Glad your going to melbourne. I so wished that I could have gone. But i'm going into Sydney the weekend before the gp to see schuey at the airport and then I'm off to see webber drive his williams over the Harbour Bridge.

Anyone wanna take a pic of schueys ferrari for me :p

btw matt#1 why does raikkonen's name get to go before schueys???

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
cape wishes she knows me... she can only dream of someone like me... with like a blurred face...

what time is he driving? its on the 27th feb right? wonder the chances of me seeing it...

and yes, matt knows that kimi stands as the best contender against schmi, assuming that hes car finishes the race

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Dream on oj :p

I'll find the info out and post it up. Apparently bob carr will only let him drive at 90km/h. how sucky! Anyways, i'm going :) even if it is webber, but i'll spend some time stalking michael - unless i faint. hehe.

*Yawn* your kimi arguements are really starting to bore me, kimi has done jack all since he joined f1, except attract lap dancers :p

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yep its 90kms, but their not clearing the bridge for him are they?
least dc is gonna be having a drive..cant believe williams took heinfeld over him...
and whats wrong with lap dancers?
just you wait... next season... its on in a months time... youll see... though i bet all the teams will have a shitty start... damn those red ones!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I dunno if they are ... i doubt it, but theres still plenty of places to stand on the bridge to watch - ah crap! i'm scared of heights, what am i going to do?? oj ... will you hold my hand?? lol.

Heidfeld is a better driver than coultard has been. Heidfeld doesn't go around saying this year will be the year where I will beat so and so to the championship :p

Whats wrong with lap dancers ... what about how jenni feels ... Kimi is married. stupid idiot.

Your stupid silver and black cars have nothing on the red cars. Montoya will knock raikkonen off the track - look at how often he did it to ralfie.

HSC
im a webber fan

hey,

last season kimi was a good driver in a bad car. i was going for him in 2003 but the 04 car was crap. hopefully he will do betta this year. i dont mind maclren.

shuy deserves his wins but you have to admit, they are a little easyer due to the colour of his car. i dont mind ferrari either.

im a big webber fan and cant wait till melbourn which is in 29 days 22 hours 02 minutes and 50......49....48...seconds (just in case u were wondering) when ill be on the trackside chearing him on.

i also found 2 really good sites for f1 fans

http://www.formula1.com/

and

www.f1live.com

have a look :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)