• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
wb to the thread griz :p

you better have a pic of ralfie and michael for me :p

and quit boasting about albert park :p

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
ill bring back some pebbles for yah ... what color from which turn cape ? :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
The red ones ... the red ones. Wait, i'll go and watch a past gp from melbourne and tell you which corner they are found on :p

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
u do that :p, coz it takes like an hour to walk around the whole track... specially when u gotta fight ur way thro crazy ferrari fans climbing up 50m fenced walls..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
It doesn't take an hour to walk around a 3.295 mile track ... and weren't you staying at the opposite side of the track to avoid the ferrari fans :p

watch out griz, you might catch the ferrari disease :p

from memory i think it was about turn 11 or something, i'll get the video out later and watch i can't be bothered atm :p

Last edited:

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
3.295mile track = 5kms.
average walking speed is 3-4km per hour. so it would take an hour to go around one lap...even if u took the racing line :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
its not 5km :p its 5.303km :p:p:p actually technically its 5.3034 ... but they round it down.

you could always just swim across the lake :p or you could hitch a ride with kimi, then it wouldn't take an hour :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
vanbanned said:
That's if the new McLaren can last a lap.
hmm, true that, griz would be lucky to get around half the track if he got a ride with kimi. Maybe he might have better luck with ms :p and griz, no trying to sabotage the ferrari or killing ms :p

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
its not 5km :p its 5.303km :p:p:p actually technically its 5.3034 ... but they round it down.

you could always just swim across the lake :p or you could hitch a ride with kimi, then it wouldn't take an hour :p
yup thats right, taking a ride with kimi "wouldn't" take an hour, but with shuey, probably ! 8D

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
hmm, true that, griz would be lucky to get around half the track if he got a ride with kimi. Maybe he might have better luck with ms :p and griz, no trying to sabotage the ferrari or killing ms :p
hey, why do u think im goin to the race...man, they shouldnt let me go down that pit straight walk aye...*stares in ferrari garage*

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
griz, if schuey takes an hour to do one lap around albert park, plz explain to me why during the first practice session last year schuey came out and broke the lap record, and then he went on the break the pole position time as well as the lap record during the race. Now it doesn't take an hour - it took schuey 1min 24.125 seconds :p

btw, you are to keep well away from the ferrari pit ... go and sabotage red bull or something. watch out griz, i have contacts in melbourne who i will ask to keep tabs on you :p your stalking days are over!

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
griz, if schuey takes an hour to do one lap around albert park, plz explain to me why during the first practice session last year schuey came out and broke the lap record, and then he went on the break the pole position time as well as the lap record during the race. Now it doesn't take an hour - it took schuey 1min 24.125 seconds :p

btw, you are to keep well away from the ferrari pit ... go and sabotage red bull or something. watch out griz, i have contacts in melbourne who i will ask to keep tabs on you :p your stalking days are over!
we talking about walking around ablert park , obviously ms relies on his engineers to build him a car otherwise he'z got nuffffinnnnn...just luck of courze...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
really ... if ms has nothing how come he is one of the greatest drivers ever to have driven in f1?

Has it occured to you that ferrari do so well cause they are a very stable team. They haven't switched drivers for years and same with their engineers and all their other key people.

When you at melbourne, perhaps you should go to ron and whisper to him that he shouldn't switch drivers every second year - and no ... don't start arguing the case about the haikkinen and coulthard partnership :p

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
i believe the greatest driver is senna. rip senna.

using the same driver does not contribute to the teams success.

and may i remind you, that ron has used more of the world's best drivers and champions than ferrar...woop'de'do, ms won a few... :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hmm ... if you are going to be technical about this, you technically can't compare drivers from different eras, let alone dead and alive drivers :p but michael is differently better looking than senna :p eww ... imagine the corps ... hehe :p

and michael took a serious gamble in 1996 when he moved to ferrari. he was considering to go to williams, but weber told him to go to ferrari where michael could actually help the team. Michael has turned ferrari from a team which was constantly being lapped by benatons to a team which has won the past 6 constructor championships and the last 5 driver championships.

http://cms.unesco-kinder.de/ITmaxxDeluxe/Clients/109200256101316/Images/10254200240101117.JPG

look at this ... i HATE his wife ... i feel like shooting her dead sometimes, shes such a plastic bag :p

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
hmm ... if you are going to be technical about this, you technically can't compare drivers from different eras, let alone dead and alive drivers :p but michael is differently better looking than senna :p eww ... imagine the corps ... hehe :p
omg, so disrespectful to the late senna, he did his job, he provided far more racing entertainment that ms does.
if u cant compare era's , i'd hate to break it but the "legandry ms era" is about to fall , giving rise to new superstarS*

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its because of sennas death that racing has become what it is. That and stupid bernie and max :mad: they are all concerned with safety etc etc etc, slowing the cars down blah blah blah that there is no racing.

meh ... the legendary ms era is not going to finish until he retires, which will be more than likely after he wins 10 championships :)

*looks around for new superstars* i can't see any?

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
yay, bak on track...just kick the buket bernie, we dont want yah stupid rules and mish mash

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol @ griz. you really think snobs like bernie and max would even bother coming onto a SCHOOL STUDY sight and take notes about f1? even though we would probably know more about the sport than what they do ... capitalist dictators ... griz, i think i heard bernie is going to melbourne, perhaps you should assinate him :p :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)