The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
melbourne get everything ... for heavens sake they get a public holiday for a horse race, lol.

What they did at albert park improved the area greatly ... it used to be swamp or something ... but i'm sure that they enjoy having the track nice and close to st kilda, lol.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Whats wrong with Melbourne? OJ get off your arse and start making some money so that you can fly down there.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
money is hard to come by... im poor.. and a student... why do you expect so much from me?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Yeh but after these holidays you'll have enough money to go down, if you really wanted to.. I expect alot from "Kimi fans" you are no exception..

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
TheBirdMustFly said:
Do you guys know eastern creek was originally designed for the oz gp, but I don't like the track, maybe we should go to surfers
I hate the Indy300 track.. I'd rather see the GP go back to Adelaide than any where near the Gold Coast.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
adelaides a big hole... you go in never come out...
gc has mad places... greatttt... dunno about the tracks though...

elmo how will i have money after these holidays? im not a trust fund kid...
i just always get told "you're ugly" from people... and i dont want to name names...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
wasn't eastern creek hosting the old motorcycle gp, before it went to phillip island.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
oh, another person going 2 melbourne :mad: i wanna go 2 da grand prix ... maybe i should just buya general entry ticket, much cheaper! and i still get to go, don't need any money for accommodation :)

the only thing eastern creek hosts r the v8s.

albert park is like the only place with high tech facilities. stupid bob carr doesn't want car racing events in nsw :eek:

TheBirdMustFly

Writer for hire!
HSC
yea, I haven't organised to buy tickets or anything yet, shit I'm lazy, I wanted to camp in the grounds and buy a weekend pass, but I don't know whether or not you can do that.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
i reckon that u wouldn't be allowed to camp, ppl like mclaren would be panicking, ppl might sabotage their cars, lol. :p

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
You can only buy the 4 day pass for the grandstands, thats how they are sold. If you want the pit straight walk, you need to buy before Nov 10th.. these are GP Advantage tickets.
General tickets you can buy them as single day or a 4 day pass. It's quite cheap and the general tickets aren't that bad.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
theres like heaps of nice backpacker places in st kilda, which ain't that far from the track.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol ... i got mailed all this f1 stuff ... lol ... now its just sitting on my desk collecting dust!!! DAMN ... dust on schumacher :vcross:

btw, whats study .... never heard of it, lol :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
HA ... i just did mine all last week :mad: damn ... i should get out of this forum and start my assignment, oh well.

I was actually expecting a comment about schumacher :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)