• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
huh!?! rifle? wtf! you use a sniper rifle :p hahahahaha cause i doubt you'll get a rocket launcher through security :p

and the sniper is only to be used on bernie, maybe kimi and webber as well, and montoya and dc, trulli, nando. hmm ooh and rubens

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
omg, those drivers just drive and are our potential victors over ferrari !
bernie is the eviLL* dood !
*aims rifle*

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
potential victors over ferrari? rubens = ferrari driver :p

ooh ... i forgot someone on the list .... ZSOLT!!! ... lol.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
potential victors over ferrari? rubens = ferrari driver :p

ooh ... i forgot someone on the list .... ZSOLT!!! ... lol.
if i said potential vicotrs over MS u would have taken it personally :rolleyes:

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
Its because of sennas death that racing has become what it is. they are all concerned with safety etc etc etc, slowing the cars down blah blah blah that there is no racing.
I always knew that you were biased towards Michael Schumacher...but your atitude towards Ayrton Senna (one of the greatest F1 drivers of all time and IMO better than Schuey) disgusts me. Ayrton Senna's death is probably the saddest day in F1 history....and yet you treat this event as being merely an inconvenience to the sport of F1 because it culminated in heightened safety concerns. You also laughed at the thought of his rotting corpse. How dare you call yourself a supporter of this sport?....from now on your already biased and pathetic opinions about F1 are worth nothing.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hehe ... a bit biased towards michael - everyone will agrue against that.

but you misinterpreted me. Maybe I should have explained myself better. I'm sorry. I was merely suggesting that cause of the deaths in 1994 - everyone forgets that senna wasn't the only one that was killed at the san marino gp that weekend, have caused the rapid increasement of safety in f1 cars.

While at the same time these rapid increasement in safety have played into ferrari's hands, and now they are willing to change the rules to so call reduce the costs but at the same time the rules are increasing the danger of the sport.

No one said that motorsport is safe, in fact i have tickets for some motorsport events, which state: motor racing is a dangerous sport and accidents can happen.

matt#1, stop assuming that my opinions are pathetic and biased ... we have had 100s of pages of fun and yes, for hundreds of pages we have been teasing drivers ... everyone who has posted here, but none of us take it to heart, meh, I'm the lone ferrari supporter here, while everyone else seems to like kimi or zsolt :p you think i can't accept one persons opinion.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Argonaut said:
It's only 47 pages. And we haven't even come close to teasing all the drivers because Zsolt's the only one taking all the piss (and deserve it he does).
125 :p and what is going to happen if zsolt doesn't get the drive at minardi??? oh well ... i'll guess it will be dc - hes grown a beard ... he was on sports tonight. lol.

everyone has different drivers who they think are the greatest. I've read some posts on the internet, where people have suggested that webber (out of every driver ever) is the greatest driver of all time.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
matt#1, stop assuming that my opinions are pathetic and biased ...

I'm the lone ferrari supporter here, while everyone else seems to like kimi or zsolt
I apologise for that comment...I only said it because I took your comments about Senna to heart.

I also happen to be a ferrari supporter and a great fan of Schuey's....but you wouldn't have known that because im not insanely biased like you...lol. Being an Australian though, I have also recently started to take an interest in Mark Webber and hope that both drivers go well in 2005.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
If i'm biased ... just wait til elmo comes back ... shes more biased than me :p

don't worry, if griz said something bad about schuey (as he quite often does) i'd take it to heart as well. In fact I'd probably go and deck him :p unless griz is up to his old stalking tricks again :uhhuh:

can I ask something ... what do you see in webber? cause i don't think that hes the best driver for williams, and sure, hes put the car on the front row once in malaysia, but only cause he has a low fuel load - and generally pits on lap 2 or so?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
i dunno ... but i see 125 pages ... jesus! i can't believe we have done 125 pages in what ... half a season or so? sheesh!

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
can I ask something ... what do you see in webber? cause i don't think that hes the best driver for williams, and sure, hes put the car on the front row once in malaysia, but only cause he has a low fuel load - and generally pits on lap 2 or so?
I don't really see that much in Webber at the moment...I guess that i'm just hoping that he goes well because I think that it's is great to have an Aussie driver in F1 again.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
i dunno ... but i see 125 pages ... jesus! i can't believe we have done 125 pages in what ... half a season or so? sheesh!
This thread has had more replies and views than any other thread in the sports section. The only threads that even come close are the soccer thread and the NRL thread....so you guys must have alot of time on your hands :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its cause f1 is better than nrl and soccer :p

we were supposed to have 2 aussies, but briscoe dumped a driver for jordan ... cause he said the car wasn't good enough ... now hes gone to the irl (or something in the states).

babo

HSC
Anyone planning to goto Melb for the f1 this year?
I hear there's going to be some street parade.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
elmo and griz are going to melbourne ... griz won't shut up about it. I'd be going, but i have uni 5 days a week ... and i better not skip class during the first week.

Theres a street parade on wednesday before the grand prix ... it takes in melbournes most famous streets like flinders. Its similar to the one that was held in london. Thursday is free!

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
omg, i leave this forum for 2hours and u guys are at each others throats about senna , ms , trips to albert park etc etc.....

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
your just upset that you didn't get a chance to argue your point :p whatever that may be :p

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Grizzly said:
omg, i leave this forum for 2hours and u guys are at each others throats about senna , ms , trips to albert park etc etc.....
I'll end all this nonsense arguing with one sentence....Go Ferrari!!! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)