• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The First DAte? (3 Viewers)

blueyez

HSC
genavania said:
r u people all from sydney?
yep im from syd

anyway what happened to the topic of first dates? genavania, where do you go when theres nowhere to go?

this all started when i asked Dr_Doom about his ideal date.... which he still hasnt answered. this question is open to everyone btw... and Dr _Doom if you decide to answer.

whats your ideal date?

do you reckon guys have different ideas to girls?

blueyez

HSC
Komaticom said:
I shudder at my unofficial first blind date, because I called it "meeting up". Dinner, sitting in a park on V Day with nothing to talk about.

Totally put me off.
sounds terrible. i was just wondering... whats going through your mind at that moment?

btw what are other peoples views on blind dates?

Bluey230

HSC
blind dates are awful, it think it makes you more nervous, you wont know what to say wat to do what there into what if there a total bore the most unatractive person you've ever met ect... and there's always that chance that you think it's gone really well while the other person wasnt intrested at all

HSC
vogue said:
btw love ur date casmira
already built up a massive collection to DVDs to get me ready :p

id hate blind dates, too much damn suspense until the actual date and she could be a pushover (ie. boring)
i want a crazy girl! crazy like me

Bluey230

HSC
exactly, dates should be fun and exciting not a sit down to a fancy restraunt and talk about politics and the weather..... i think the perfect date is something like a theme park eg. the easter show (lets pretend u didnt hav to pay for every ride) or luna park it's where you can have fun together it makes a really good date cause ur on a high feeling good and having fun, i think first dates should be fun

Dr_Doom

HSC
blueyez said:
yep im from syd

anyway what happened to the topic of first dates? genavania, where do you go when theres nowhere to go?

this all started when i asked Dr_Doom about his ideal date.... which he still hasnt answered. this question is open to everyone btw... and Dr _Doom if you decide to answer.

whats your ideal date?

do you reckon guys have different ideas to girls?
I did answer. On the beach with blueyez ;)

Bluey230

HSC
hehehe well blueyez looks like you have a fan :p:p:p.....i'll make sure vogue only takes your chips and dosn't try to make you 'share' anything else ;)

Dr_Doom

HSC
I don't like the idea of blind dates. You never know what to expect. Not that I've ever been on one :eek: But it would be too awkward. :D

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Komaticom said:
I'm feeling a bit strange towards a female classmate (whom I've known for more than 2 months hence is undatable),

What are you thinking?
Are you kidding me? You wont date a girl that you have known for over 2 months? How the shit does that work? It's only 2 months!

If anything, you would wait until you have known them for a little while before you go out because then you actually know more about them and whether or not they are your type. 2 months definitely doesn't put you in the 'friends no go zone' category. Its only 2 months!

Bluey230

HSC
Thats it Dr_boom i'm curious...how many dates/gf/bfs(hey just in case) have you had and how far have you gone... lol + what are your beliefs on the sex issue, if a girl wanted to wait till she was married would you date her? or same or when do u beleive is the right time? do you think there has to be love or it dosnt matter if its offered its taken?

Bluey230

HSC
And a question to everyone else.... how much to you think looks matter on a date, if you met a really great person but they were either over weight or unattractve would that instantly make you decide against seeing them again?

Dr_Doom

HSC
Bluey230 said:
Thats it Dr_boom i'm curious...how many dates/gf/bfs(hey just in case) have you had and how far have you gone... lol + what are your beliefs on the sex issue, if a girl wanted to wait till she was married would you date her? or same or when do u beleive is the right time? do you think there has to be love or it dosnt matter if its offered its taken?
I've had around 6 gfs, 10 bfs, and I have gone pretty far. Once I went out with someone 10 km away. Yes it's true.

My beliefs on the sex issue? I would prolly still date her, it would be so shallow not to. I think any times the right time ;)

I don't think there has to be love. But if you love someone you want it alot more :p

Now I have some questions for you.

1) What are your views on beastiality?
2) What do you have to say on violence against women?
3) When's the last time you ate vegitmite?
4) Do you believe in the tooth fairy?
5) What nrl team do you follow?
6) Are you shallow?

Bluey230

HSC
hahahaha
1) What are your views on beastiality?

ALL FOR IT love thy animal :p:p as long as u respect it and dont eat it within a 30 min time period of doin the deed with it :p:p

2) What do you have to say on violence against women?

Hey if the womans back mouthing then what has to be done has to be done to show whos boss

3) When's the last time you ate vegitmite?

UMMMM this morning
'i'm a happy il vegimite as bright as bright can be...'

4) Do you believe in the tooth fairy?

LOL anyone who gives me money i will support and believe them! tho she's kinda creepy not sure what she dose with those teeth :|

5) What nrl team do you follow?

UMMMM UMMMM i'm not sure i like to be fare to all teams and pick a new team every year to go 4, give me a team this year

6) Are you shallow?

I don't think so as long as he has a six pack is 6ft something captain of his sports team is absolutly gorgous and has plenty of money its not much to live up to i have to admit my standards are low :p hehehe

Dr_Doom

HSC
hahahahah! you like read my mind for all the questions!... cept the beastilaity one. Thats just gross! ROFL

As for nrl you should support the EELS ;)

I'm off!

MONKEYS ARE GREEN! :\

Bluey230

HSC
LOL really i thought ud be the beastiality type :p

But i went from them last year.... gotta support a team that has my name in there name

:p glad you understand the green monkeys :p

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
Casmira said:
already built up a massive collection to DVDs to get me ready :p
and they are????

Dr_Doom im sorry but the doggies are the team to follow [or individuals benji marshalls]

bluey230 hunni u have impressed me aswell do people actually give u money!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)