• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The First DAte? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Fuck this thread. Everytime I see it pop up i think of Blink 182's First Date. Now its stuck in my head...ahh the memories

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
Bluey230 said:
WOW WAT A PARTAY VOGUE U SHOULD OF GONE SAME ITH YOU BLUEYEZ......sorry anyway back to dates...i'm in shcok 2 people i thought would like get married broke up and the guy was trying to get with another girl at the party 2 days after they broke up and his ex was there....it may be just me but DAM thats harsh...it wasn't like a 2 week realationship theyd been goin out 4 2 years!.... could any of you do that?
i wanted to go and brake it down got so angry i even bought a hot dress remeber the black one i showed u ohhhh dam dammmmmm dammmmmmmmm dammmmmmmmmm damaaaaaaaaaaa dammmmmmmmm
back to point i am now officailly a hater of dates
@!!!!!!!!!%$#$^%$#%

Lil Miss Dee

HSC
chill girlies - there will be more parties. many many more.

(end of year parties :D )

and im sure if u want u can have dates there...

now back on topic (why must i always be keeping u girls on track? =P) first dates are best when u actually know the person and are comfortable around the person, that way any awkwardness is avoided.

its also better when both of u have something in common, so theres always something u can talk about and stuff.

also helps if u find the person appealing - why ever it may be - could be physically could be something else...

oh and dr doom - hurt my blueyez and i will castrate u :D :lol:

Bluey230

HSC
HAHAHAHA GO lil_miss_dee, things in common....lol u mean some1 whos sexually frustrated 2 :p:p:p awww i love ya dont hurt me

HSC
Dr_Doom said:
No cockfags? What about matt damon?
oh damon is just brainless. i mean sure, i suspected he's had bumsecks with affleck but c'mon...he's no cockfag. wait. i spose that does make him a cockfag. never mind then!

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Casmira said:
adam's song <3
Quite possibly the worst song on that album. I don't get it, everyone freaking loves it. It's a sombre piece of crap, Blink is meant to be stupid and funny, not serious.

blueyez

HSC
Lil Miss Dee said:
oh and dr doom - hurt my blueyez and i will castrate u :D :lol:
lil miss dee sounds so sweet and innocent.... until she threatens your manhood.... moving on....

random question to anyone: what do you think of first dates at parties?

[ill take this time to apologise to bluey230 for not going to the party on sat nite... even thought i wanted to]

Lil Miss Dee

HSC
Bluey230 said:
HAHAHAHA GO lil_miss_dee, things in common....lol u mean some1 whos sexually frustrated 2 :p:p:p awww i love ya dont hurt me
u actually have something there...
i need someone who can keep up with my libido... and someone who i can use anytime i need (which is all the time) to get my sexual frustration out on...

my next first date will be to a mass orgy :cool:
that wil be the most awesome first date ever. cause i wont be told off for perving on others :p

blueyez

HSC
Komaticom said:
If you can get some privacy, where you can hear each other without shouting, then 1st dates at parties would be doable.
yea but usually the only quiet places are the bedrooms.

i realised i asked a question and didnt even offer an opinion... i think first dates at a party arnt a good idea cause as Komaticom mentioned its usually pretty loud. i think parties are better to go to when youre not trying to get to know the person.

i reckon a movie and then dinner (nothing too fancy) are a better idea because movies are fun, and you can talk afterwards.

[note: lil miss dee cracks me up :)]

Lil Miss Dee

HSC
i think parties arent too bad for first dates. not only can u enjoy urself with ur date, u can also enjoy urself with friends. u can act crazy and dance ur ass off without being judged too harshly - cause after all its a party.
and if ur date turns out to be a dud u can ditch him and either hang out with friends or hook up with someone else, whereas if it were a dinner it could be harder.

oh how i love parties...

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
blueyez said:
yea but usually the only quiet places are the bedrooms.
:)]
yeah and ???? GIRL I THOUGHT WE WERE ON THE SAME PAGE !!!!!!!@!~!!!!!

OH AND LIL MISS DEEE I shall take part on the mass orgy because well i think i deserve it ok................................

vern

HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Quite possibly the worst song on that album. I don't get it, everyone freaking loves it. It's a sombre piece of crap, Blink is meant to be stupid and funny, not serious.
Perhaps because when a lot of people pass 16 they actually 'think' that life was much better, little do they realise when you're 30-40 you actually realise that ;).

Lil Miss Dee said:
u actually have something there...
i need someone who can keep up with my libido... and someone who i can use anytime i need (which is all the time) to get my sexual frustration out on...

my next first date will be to a mass orgy :cool:
that wil be the most awesome first date ever. cause i wont be told off for perving on others :p
You 2006'ers are a horny bunch, aren't you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)