The First Kiss (1 Viewer)

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
1st girlfriend was when I was 13.
2nd, 3rd, 4th when I was year 10. 5th and 6th at the beginning of year 11.
Damn, you must've been making girls swoon left and right in year 10, whyd you slow down in year 11 man?

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
First kiss was shit, second was amazing. A combination of the second girl being a lot better at kissing and both of us actually being into each other.

Sidebar: The first kiss with someone new still hasn't lost its magic for me...I love the tension and the teasing.
perfect description but with the first one, you always have an inner monologue of the situation and its so surreal. With the second ones its always has that feel, 'I've been here before'

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
M8, my brother has had at least 20 girls in past 3 or so years go crazy lusty for him, idk how he does it, but he says its all in the PUA method.
fuar, the girls must want them g-enes bro. you gotta teach me your ways haha

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
First kiss was shit, second was amazing. A combination of the second girl being a lot better at kissing and both of us actually being into each other.

Sidebar: The first kiss with someone new still hasn't lost its magic for me...I love the tension and the teasing.
lol shit sounds like mine

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
i have lol why is that a surprise?

Jenjen22465

HSC
HAHA my first kiss was with my ex. I reckon people tend to over exaggerate with their first actual kiss but a first kiss with a person you are really really interested in, that is something that is amazing.

User5555555

HSC
Damn, you must've been making girls swoon left and right in year 10, whyd you slow down in year 11 man?
It took a while to reply to this, but nevertheless, it was because I realise I attracted twelvies and went for the wrong girls. My relationships never lasted long until now. My 7th, who's my ex, lasted 2 months and a bit; that's the longest relationship I've ever had. But it was also because I had to balance work, studies, social life and relationships at the same time and it didn't really match up. Even now, in year 12, I'm struggling..

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
It took a while to reply to this, but nevertheless, it was because I realise I attracted twelvies and went for the wrong girls. My relationships never lasted long until now. My 7th, who's my ex, lasted 2 months and a bit; that's the longest relationship I've ever had. But it was also because I had to balance work, studies, social life and relationships at the same time and it didn't really match up. Even now, in year 12, I'm struggling..
lmfao
As I told you, you need to calm the fk down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)