The flu (1 Viewer)

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Got a cold at the moment. It sucks balls, plus I still had work.

I took sudafed the first day and it worked a miricale. Now sudafed is not working.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
cutiebabyforeva said:
Im amazed at finding out that some people say they're never had the flu :O How the hell is that possible? I always get sick... Ive had the flu heaps of time.
I get sick plenty but it is never the flu, just a cold.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Gilbert1 said:
see your just posting now to get your post count higher.
and you aren't?

well, sorry bout that anyhoo. I was in 'non-school/spamming' mode, and i didn't realise it.

so, to contribute to the flu epidemic. ummm...... yea, the best cure is prevention. so before you get struck with the flu, get a jab of wonderful flu injection stuff. I'm a good example of being flu-free, all for one tiny painful jab.

Visigoth

endgame.
HSC
Unfortunately for me, I usually contract the flu when exams or assignments are coming up. ;)

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Visigoth said:
Unfortunately for me, I usually contract the flu when exams or assignments are coming up. ;)
I hate bludgers like you. Ypur not going to study no matter how many exams you skip

Visigoth

endgame.
HSC
Gilbert1 said:
I hate bludgers like you. Ypur not going to study no matter how many exams you skip
It seems that you forgot to take my comment as a joke, even going so far as to say that 'bludgers' like me will never study. It's people like you who live your lives in a impassive, narrow-minded, self-serving nature, only thinking about striving for the extra mark, and cutting down anyone who may or may not have the slightest advantage. So why don't you get your head out of your arse, or your dogs arse, and go see the world for what it really is, that there's more to life than school, you thumb-sucking whiner.

Last edited:

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Im a uni dropout. I know there is more to life the school, I have finished school.

It'snot about the advantage you get, if you deserve it but if you always get "sick" come exam time or when an assingment is due then your a fucking bludger. Thats ot gaining an advantage thats fucking cheating the system you moron.

Come back when you grow a brain you drop kick

Visigoth

endgame.
HSC
See, you just don't get it do you? Who's to say that I actually purposely skipped exams on under the pretence of the flu in the first place? It's true that the people that skip tests are ' fucking cheating the system' which is wrong, though you are wrong because you can't hack that you took a joke seriously, and fell for it. What a sad loser you are.
Come back when you grow a brain you drop kick
You just don't like blonds because blond jokes make them sound smarter than you.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
No I acept that I took the joke seriously. Because you cant understand sarcasim over the net, but then yu acted all high and mighty.

We end with no one winning

CieL

HSC
Never had the flu before.

I got vaccinated back in yr12... I realise it's meant to stop working by now, but still.. I haven't contracted anything major in the last 2yrs.. even when both my parents are sick, sharing food with sick people [stupid I know].. but I'm still fine =] Just the occassional sneezing fits and runny nose for like 10mins tehehe..

rozymisty

HSC
Drinking water helps keep you hydrated and just helps get rid of the bug and can ah break up the stuff.

ooo panadeine forte!! thats some strong shit that is! i had that in May for some wisdom tooth pain, 20mins after taking it, felt really giddy, not dizzy but funy in the head, not drowsy, and the rest of the day felt really sick like if i coughed i would throw up. So now i only take 1 tablet unless Im going to bed-the doc told me to stay with neurofen plus which is like the neurfen and codeine so yeah same pain relief but with less side effects.

But when i get wisdom teeth i will be dosing up on the forte and getting the surgen to give me maxalon to stop the nausea, althought that prob wont work. Hm maybe he can give me some endone tablets, whcih are stronger.

Yes i have got chest pain. At the moment my cough is just at night mostly and its like just coughing up shit. Thank god i ahvent thrown up for the past few ngihts. Its not keeping my housemates up as much hehe poor things.

But yes the flu is a natural part of winter...well actually all year, coz we get it more in winter is coz we're all closed in together. I have had a few runny noses in summer...strange as hehe.

rozymisty

HSC
Go and see a doc then, before it gets any worse, in case you have strain A, which has claimed its fiirst qld kid, a 4yr old boy.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
rozymisty said:
Go and see a doc then, before it gets any worse, in case you have strain A, which has claimed its fiirst qld kid, a 4yr old boy.
saw a doctor. He put me on meds. I actually feel much better now. MASSIVE turn around

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)