The Football Thread (1 Viewer)

veridis

droog
HSC
Re: The Official A-League Thread.

you say i'm a cunt cause i'm bitter, what's your excuse for being a cunt?
you tell me not to believe the media then talk abotu nothing but what you read in the media.
i've said SFC had nothing after the sendoff, you seem to think one scrappy goal , though the setup was nice, is acceptable and qualifies as 'taking the bull by the horns'. MV while on top did little creative until the SFC defence started tiring and not tracking markers. go read your own forum and people agree with me, MV were disappointing.
like i've said a million times, just because i criticise MV doesnt mean i'm bitter. i criticise what isnt good enough, be it MV, SFC or any other HAL team. you refuse to criticise MV at all despite the fatcs. hell you tried to claim MVs poor first season was a smart tactical decision to better evaluate player contracts. you're the delusional one.

veridis

droog
HSC

*yawn* so you're run out of coherant arguement once again i see
on sat night MV>SFC, every night me>you

sk1001

HSC

me = mv, you = sfc,
therefore ME>YOU

1-0 MOTHERFUCKER!

veridis

droog
HSC

wow flawless logic there. it's been well established that you're either a lame troll or a 12 year old so i'll have to respond on the same level with immature sensationalist bs.

OMFG MV are teh crappest team in the entire hsitroy of the universe. sif only win by on offside goal against a team with 10 men that everyone says is palying crap. if they have to cheat to beat 10 men in bad form how shit must they be.

*wonders if this will go right over sk1001's head*

sk1001

HSC

Heard about you turning yourself in veridis. Good to know you have a conscious. I'm very impressed!

veridis

droog
HSC

well you know i thought after archie and ljubo forgot to turn themselves in for breakfast that someone had to pick up the slack.

oh and the word you're looking for is conscience. conscious is an adjective, you can't possess one rather it's a trait that you are, though with some of your posts i'm not sure if your mental processes quallify.

sk1001

HSC

rofl, they missed breakfast. Nothing compared to the antics SFS players have shown in the past. Nothing like Zadkovick and Fyfe going toe to toe!

Looks like uncle Hassan will be attending SFS games himself from now on!

veridis

droog
HSC

suspended for missing breakfast? cmon surely even you can see that something else went on behind the scenes.
and as if MV should be giving anyone else advice about team spirit and cohesion.

sk1001

HSC

Even if there was something going on behind the scenes, at least they don't show it in public!

I don't understand your second point either. It almost sounds as if SFS knows a thing or two about "team spirit" and "cohesion". 3 managers in three years! Only one less than the shambles that was the new zealand knights!

sk1001

HSC

rofl. there was absolutely no substance in that. seach for "muscat milicevic" in google and you will not return anything.

even if it was the case, ljubo seems almost destined to get the boot anyway. A move welcomed by some fans.

veridis

droog
HSC

the top new item when you search "ljubo muscat" into google
http://blogs.theage.com.au/sport/archives/2007/10/ljubo_and_the_b.html
In Victory's pre-season outings Ljubo was solid if unspectacular but he still managed to find his way into the headlines. First came his bust up with the club's captain and soon-to-be assistant coach Kevin Muscat. In the wake of clashes between two of Victory's biggest personalities, there was gossip that Ljubo had not only left the club but had skipped the country. These rumours may have been hosed down but no one was pretending that Muscat and Ljubo were exactly mates. Ljubo managed to be diplomatic about his skipper: ``He's a good leader and I'm happy to be playing under him. If he's at the bar, I'll buy him a beer. And if he's next to a blonde, I'll buy him two.''
i can see you're a mad fan, doesn't follow the team until round one.

sk1001

HSC

As I said in the above post

even if it was the case, ljubo seems almost destined to get the boot anyway. A move welcomed by some fans.

It wasn't widely publicised anyway.

veridis

droog
HSC

wasn't widely publicised? it was mentioned in sick as a parrot and ABSW IIRC, in pre-season A-League there aren't really any other sources, though i cant recall it being on TWG. i never bother with the 442 site so don't know if it got coverage but they're the only other people were talking about preseason. it was pretty much all over the boards though.
he's definitely on the way out, but only because he's pissed off the wrong people, which is what i alluded to in the first place, it's not all rosy and perfect in the MV dressing room. there's speculation that the whole breakfast suspension thing was done simply because it was ljubo, archie just got caught up in it cause he was late too and if they were gonig to use being late as an excuse to suspend ljubo they had to appear like it was a club policy. which is why arhies 'suspension' was about 2 days

sk1001

HSC

Couldn't care less really. Average player IMO.

Anyway, rofl at Sydney getting Bridges and CC getting Aloisi.

sk1001

HSC

Sydney FC is expected to sack Branko Culina on Monday afternoon with former Socceroos striker and Perth Glory assistant coach David Mitchell touted as the man to replace him in the hot-seat.

ADIOS AMIGO!

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC

sk1001 said:
Sydney FC is expected to sack Branko Culina on Monday afternoon with former Socceroos striker and Perth Glory assistant coach David Mitchell touted as the man to replace him in the hot-seat.

ADIOS AMIGO!
I heard John Kosmina was the main man to replace him

sk1001

HSC

Besides the point really. Branko is a decent coach, the SFS board is just fucked in the head.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC

sk1001 said:
Besides the point really. Branko is a decent coach, the SFS board is just fucked in the head.
I agree with both points there. He made Sydney so much better when he first arrived. Sydney have improved from last year, the board sould have given him more time. I mean for fucks sake they kept that british moron for longer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)