The Football Thread (1 Viewer)

veridis

droog
HSC
Re: The Official A-League Thread.

"british moron" results > branko results
branko was a top guy, but was constantly undermined by the lowy faction. he was never able to gain secure control over the team, kossie on the other hand has the full support of the board. personally i preferred branko, but the board prefers kossie so it makes more sense to go with him.

sk1001

HSC

Yes the pommy bastard ground out some results, but it was fucking boring as batshit to watch.

blakegman

HSC
N/A

bridges will score more goals then aloisi. fact

veridis

droog
HSC

fact (fākt) -noun
1. Knowledge or information based on real occurrences:
2. a. Something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed:
b. A real occurrence;

try again Captain Gh3y

sk1001 - completely agree that butcher was boring, but he did get results, so I tihnk people who try and claim that he was a shit manager and a moron are mistaken. bag him out for being boring, but boring does not equal crap.
oh and who's sucking a dick now? SFC with bridges who won, or CCM with aloisi who lost, or maybe MV who were the only team not to score this round.

sk1001

HSC

Besides the point really. Surely you're not arguing Bridges had more of an impact on the game than Aloisi. Judging both of them on 90 minutes, or in Bridges case less, is naive.

As for Melbourne not scoring this week, that has got to be up there with the most retarded stats I've heard in my life. But if you insist on going down that route, let's open the history books. When was the last time every team scored bar Sydney? Look no further than Round 9 07/08, none other than last week!

veridis

droog
HSC

and after round 9 did you not say, and i quote, "suck a dick sydney". i was simply pointing out how ignorant your initial post of "suck a dick sydney" was.

sk1001

HSC

25 Oct 2007, 7:47 AM

Round 9 started on the 26th.

You Sydney cunts can't seem to get anything right....

veridis

droog
HSC

no, just no. if you're going to be pedantic and try to quote something to prove me wrong at least make sure that you're right
round 9 went from Friday 19th with the Jets-Roar draw, through to Sunday 21st with CCMs win over Phonix, meaning you did indeed say suck a dick after round 9, thus we "Sydney cunts" did get it right while you stupid tard fuckwit got it wrong again. round 10 was the one that started on the 26th.
this time I'll aim it at you, suck a dick sk1001.

sk1001

HSC

big fucken deal, sydney sucks dick regardless of what round it is. Arc up cunt, see you in 2 weeks.

veridis

droog
HSC

it was a big deal when you thought you were right, but now it suddenly doesnt matter. just like when sydney were 6th it was cause of terrible mismanagement and hopeless players but when victory were 7th it was all part of a long term plan.
i really should stop posting here cause you're the stupidest, most biased tard i've met in a long time, but you're just too fun to troll.

sk1001

HSC

ALLAH AKBAR!!

massiveeee 70ooo crowd rock up to see sydney fc vs galaxy, but by way of some sort of magic 55,000 fans will dissapear and not turn up the next week leaving a measly 15,000. And even that my friend, is almost an exaggeration. Another unsolved mystery of the world.

veridis

droog
HSC

there's a mystery? i think you're the only person on the planet who hasn't realsied that Sydney only shows up for big events. you always are a bit slow on the uptake.
oh and it'll be closer to 80,000

blakegman

HSC
N/A

sydney go ahead of melbourne victory on the ladder, even though MV have a game in hand until tommorrow, but either way, melbourne wont finish top 4, there a shithouse team and an even worse state

sk1001

HSC

veridis said:
there's a mystery? i think you're the only person on the planet who hasn't realsied that Sydney only shows up for big events. you always are a bit slow on the uptake.
oh and it'll be closer to 80,000
But why? LA Galaxy as a team is no better than Adelaide United, but they have this one bloke who I see on the news all the time. This gay icon turns up and suddenly the whole of Sydney want's to see a ball being kicked by 12 girly men. Harden the fuck up, let's watch some fucking AFL for fucks sake!

veridis

droog
HSC

in sydney a big name will attract a bit crowd every time, quality doesnt matter. it's shit but thats just how it is. may as well try and make the most of it and if we can get a few thousand people interested then it's worth it.

blakegman

HSC
N/A

pretty sure melbourne lost today hahahaha

sk1001

HSC

blakegman said:
pretty sure melbourne lost today hahahaha
Pretty hard to win when you go down to 10 men within 20 minutes, just ask Corica. :rofl:

veridis

droog
HSC

but it's better to ask MV, cause Panta, Keenan and Vargas can explain it. So how's that backline looking for saturday? Will Ljubemobile suddenly be forgiven?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)