• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Football Thread (2 Viewers)

HSC
Re: The Official A-League Thread.

Yep, not adding to the current crop of players would result in Newcastle's dismal failure in the ACL. Hopefully they don't embarrass Australian football...

ZaraKu

HSC

No, Central Coast will, they are a pack of bogan scum after all :)

ZaraKu

HSC

yeah but the difference is that Adelaide are a good team, CCM are just a bunch of second class losers who like to dress up as nazis at their christmas parties.

ZaraKu

HSC

true Story, dunno which player it was, but apparently FFA got involved and whatnot, proves mariners are scum and bogans

ZaraKu

HSC

It was too, I can't be expected to remember, it is CCM after all lol

HSC

lol. Can't say I really hate them for it, after all they were just having a bit of fun. Gumprecht is German so obviously him dressing as Hitler was fairly expected, it's probably one of his nicknames at the club (they are bogans after all)

sk1001

HSC

your having a laugh if you think ccm are the biggest bogans.

i know the f3 derby is a "big deal" to you lot, but clear the shit from your eyes.

adelaide are without a doubt the biggest bogans in the league.

also, bl sydney fc faggots!

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC

ZaraKu said:
No, Central Coast will, they are a pack of bogan scum after all :)
If bogans are the tag for the Mariners, sure, I'll accept that as long as you'll accept that the Jets are the dirtiest team of the two (and maybe the league). There is far more evidence to prove Jets as dirty than CCM being 'bogans', whatever kind of insult that is.

With their performance this season, and the Jets losing Griffiths, Holland, North, Jesic, Spencer, Prior and Dez Giraldi all to other clubs, they will need luck and nothing else for the rest of the season.

I could go on and on about the differences in performances from the Jets and CCM over the season, but I wont. You can already see it on the ladder.

2nd Position: CCM (28 points)
8th (last) Position: Jets (15 points).

Last edited:
HSC

sk1001 said:
your having a laugh if you think ccm are the biggest bogans.

i know the f3 derby is a "big deal" to you lot, but clear the shit from your eyes.

adelaide are without a doubt the biggest bogans in the league.

also, bl sydney fc faggots!
Does anything even need to be said? You aren't doing yourselves any favours.

ZaraKu

HSC

blue_chameleon said:
If bogans are the tag for the Mariners, sure, I'll accept that as long as you'll accept that the Jets are the dirtiest team of the two (and maybe the league). There is far more evidence to prove Jets as dirty than CCM being 'bogans', whatever kind of insult that is.

With their performance this season, and the Jets losing Griffiths, Holland, North, Jesic, Spencer, Prior and Dez Giraldi all to other clubs, they will need luck and nothing else for the rest of the season.

I could go on and on about the differences in performances from the Jets and CCM over the season, but I wont. You can already see it on the ladder.

2nd Position: CCM (28 points)
8th (last) Position: Jets (15 points).
How are the Jets the "dirtiest" team in the league? And I could go on for hours about how CCM are bogans but I'd probably get banned for all the swearing and insults I'd say.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC

ZaraKu said:
How are the Jets the "dirtiest" team in the league? And I could go on for hours about how CCM are bogans but I'd probably get banned for all the swearing and insults I'd say.
I did say that as a maybe strictly because I don't follow news on the other teams as much.

Dirty? In one word: J.Griffiths.

Firstly by punching the linesman at Bluetongue when Jets played CCM last season. Then in the news again, by the dangerous slide tackle that earnt him a red card and suspension at a time his team needed him the most. He's prone to being a wee bit emotional, and this just reinforces that he takes things too far sometimes. Heck he's probably a decent bloke off the field, but he's not a very clean soccer player.

Anyway, weekends results...

Central Coast 1 bt Perth 0.
Wellington 3 bt Newcastle 0.

HSC

blue_chameleon said:
I did say that as a maybe strictly because I don't follow news on the other teams as much.

Dirty? In one word: J.Griffiths.

Firstly by punching the linesman at Bluetongue when Jets played CCM last season. Then in the news again, by the dangerous slide tackle that earnt him a red card and suspension at a time his team needed him the most. He's prone to being a wee bit emotional, and this just reinforces that he takes things too far sometimes. Heck he's probably a decent bloke off the field, but he's not a very clean soccer player.

Anyway, weekends results...

Central Coast 1 bt Perth 0.
Wellington 3 bt Newcastle 0.
Nope. Grade-A prick on and off the field.

sk1001

HSC

Groucho Marxist said:
Does anything even need to be said? You aren't doing yourselves any favours.
What, if anything, are you trying to say?

HSC

sk1001 said:
What, if anything, are you trying to say?
You're hardly in a position to judge who's a bogan when you're calling Sydney FC faggots in the same breath.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)