The Football Thread (1 Viewer)

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
re: The Official Football Thread

haha michael ballack.

probably the coolest player in the EPL.
i'd have him in my fantasy premier league team if he wasn't east german.

Charizard

HSC

Wtf. I completely agree with Mutu. They didn't sack him for any other reason that they were taking a moral stand to try and gain a better image about the club. If every player who took drugs was sacked, half the Premier League would be in the dole queue on Monday. If your employer sacks you for drug use, and you are employed by a rival firm, what legal recourse should you have? If they really cared about the player, they would have rehabilitated him. Justice to Chelsea as there is 0% chance they will get a cent. And nor should they.
If i was him id be buying assets in my wifes name or something, then declaring bankruptcy when the time comes. Even though Chelsea both got fucked and fucked themselves in the mutu debacle, 17 million is too much for a player to be expected to pay.

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad

Anybody watch WBA vs Newcastle? Coloccini failed again
yep, i did, it was total shit, Newcastle are gonna find it tough to score goals and defend against Championship teams without the likes of..oh i dont know.. :eek:

• Owen
  • Martins
  • Given
  • Bassong
  • Jonas (linked to euro clubs)
  • Steven Taylor (Livo are lurking..)
  • Beye

Roy9

HSC

Can't wait for Saturday....

5.30pm: Gold Coast v North Queensland

7.30pm: Melbourne v Brisbane

9.30pm: Chelsea v Hull

Midnight: Blackburn v Man City

2.30am: Everton v Arsenal

Anyone else doing this marathon as well?

Charizard

HSC

stoked chelsea have the early game. means i dont have to stay up late,

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A

hahahahaha mourinho.

an excerpt:

China’s problem with Mourinho on the other hand was a bit more justified. After his Inter side lost the match, he didn’t exactly hold his sharp tongue from sticking the local press:
Asked why Lazio, playing on the same pitch and in the same searing heat that Mourinho had previously complained about, were able to win, the Portuguese rounded on her.

“After the first two questions, I know why Chinese football is so rubbish and why China has won gold medals in so many sports but not football, because the journalists are so unprofessional.”

Mourinho later expanded on the shortcomings of the Chinese media after a question from state news agency Xinhua, saying he could only conclude that they did not “understand a thing”.

Oh, Jose. Only he would have the balls to blame China’s footballing woes on their “unprofessional” press corps and basically call the state news agency stupid while in said country, where they don’t hesitate to make dissenters disappear.

Last edited:

Charizard

HSC

Fucking love that guy.

It was a terrible mistake when Chelsea let him go.

Brilliant coach and makes headlines, which is what big clubs need.

Charizard

HSC
Re: The Official A-League Thread.

Surely Smeltz could get a gig in the english championship ?

he's a pretty clinical finisher.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC

wow wasn't everton fucking appauling last night. worst defensive effort ive seen from them. two goals let in from extremely poor marking from the set plays and the attack had no flare at all. all everton set pieces went straight into almunia's hands, how are you suppost to have a scoring opportunity if that happens everytime? was like watching brett holman united.

don't want to take anything away from arsenal though, great goals from fabregas and denilson. truely outplayed on the day. and a nice tribute to jarque from fabregas as well.

Roy9

HSC

wow wasn't everton fucking appauling last night. worst defensive effort ive seen from them. two goals let in from extremely poor marking from the set plays and the attack had no flare at all. all everton set pieces went straight into almunia's hands, how are you suppost to have a scoring opportunity if that happens everytime? was like watching brett holman united.

don't want to take anything away from arsenal though, great goals from fabregas and denilson. truely outplayed on the day. and a nice tribute to jarque from fabregas as well.
Pretty much, lol. Only player that looked decent was Pienaar.

Burnley next game though.... I think our starting XI should be the same that finished against Arsenal - Neville RB, Rodwell CM and Gosling RM. Or maybe a new f*cking signing? No more Hibbert + Osman combo PLEASE.

HSC

nope. NQFC are a pub team

don't forget that smeltz came to australia from non-league football in england

Charizard

HSC

nope. NQFC are a pub team

don't forget that smeltz came to australia from non-league football in england

how bad they are doesn't change his ability to finish chances.

Plenty of worse players then Smeltz have been plucked from the a-league and gone to europe.

Anyway, Sydney Fc 1 - 0 Adelaide

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)