The Forum (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Ummmmmmmmmm..god, freaking ages ago. It was me, James, Emily (I think her username is Emily. now but it used to be twisted_sista) and Bon *shudder* and it was hella awkward (hi James). And then another time I remember going out in town with my mate Manda, Tom (Atticus) and James and James chipped his tooth on a beer bottle :D and he cracked onto my mate and she shot him down (YES JAMES, SHE DID) :p I think that was it? NO. I remember another time he tried to hold Emily's hand in the car, you schmooser James :p Can't remember where we were before that though :S

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Yeh sure was............
Haha, I dunno, I dont even really know James really (and seriously, should really stop talking about him as if he's not going to read this later :p).

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Meh, there's nothing incriminating discussed here. Is thar?

I'm pretty freaking tired hey. So glad to be back at uni. Means less days at work.

Watching CSI, and will prob fall asleep in the next 10 minutes...

...zzzzz

EDIT: What happened to Ghey? Is he still in Newie, or moved to Syd?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
My friend is gossiping. :( I meant to get in the shower and head to bed at 10.30 and I'm STILL here. I just told her to wrap it up because I DO have work tomorrow lol. Eight more days. Eight more days. Eight more days.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
Ummmmmmmmmm..god, freaking ages ago. It was me, James, Emily (I think her username is Emily. now but it used to be twisted_sista) and Bon *shudder* and it was hella awkward (hi James).
Yeah, you guys were all quiet, so I think I made an excuse and went off.

em_516 said:
And then another time I remember going out in town with my mate Manda, Tom (Atticus) and James and James chipped his tooth on a beer bottle :D and he cracked onto my mate and she shot him down (YES JAMES, SHE DID) :p I think that was it?
That tiny chip has finally worn down, too, hah. I didn't hit on her by the way, it was a joke that went wrong. Honestly, I don't find her attractive/she's not my type, I wouldn't hit on her.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
The_highwayman said:
14 more weeks.
Haha naw, don't do that.

jumb said:
I didn't hit on her by the way, it was a joke that went wrong. Honestly, I don't find her attractive/she's not my type, I wouldn't hit on her.
Ok James. :D

jumb said:
Yeah, you guys were all quiet, so I think I made an excuse and went off.
Yeh, man, that was probably the shittest meet ever lol. And Bon creeped me out so bad haha, gross.

~untitled~

HSC
em_516 said:
Sandie (yay, and what a cute name!): At the risk of now sounding stalkerish, where on earth do you work ONLY in the holidays (in general haha, no business names :))? Hate violin, but I'm considering starting piano again (but tossing up between teaching myself (have done it in the past for years) or getting re-taught. Or learning guitar. (God I really need to start making some decisions :p).

I'm so excited about archery. I loved it when I went on camps (and TOTALLY got bullseyes..though..if it's a kid camp they prolly made things easier, poo) and recently my best mate's bro started and I was so internally jealous until one day I just clicked "WTF can't I do it too just coz he already is?" lol. As for the gun licence, I won't be owning a gun for a long time anyway, nor will I be shooting down the town :p It just feels SO awesome to hit the targets :D
Maccas, lol, its shit, i hate it, but they pay me pretty good money. Lol, im a bit of an idiot, i started playing violin because i thought "violin has less strings than a guitar so itll be easier to play", but yea, that reasoning was just a tad flawed coz its so hard. Piano is alright, i played it for the hsc but i tend to get bored with it every now and then, so i dont get lessons anymore, and piano teachers always tend to be a bit crabby (well crabby is a bit of an understatement). But lol, i was absolutely dead set on learning to play harp this year but alas, no monies lol, and lessons at the con cost a fortune here!

One of the guys in my brothers year fired an arrow into the sky on camp, but i think he was a bit of a nutter, so go figure. I lived out of town and dad used to let me have a shoot at targets when he had the gun out, i remember i was so proud one day because i actually hit the foam around the target :p.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
~untitled~ said:
I lived out of town and dad used to let me have a shoot at targets when he had the gun out, i remember i was so proud one day because i actually hit the foam around the target :p.
Bahah nice one :D

I enjoy playing piano, though only to myself :eek: I'd like to re-teach myself because then I can play what *I* want but then I'm pretty bad re: working out timing/working out which finger to use (haha sound like a noob :(). My bestie is pretty fuck-off great at playing, so maybe I'll suck it up and ask her to help me haha. I've had quite a few piano teachers now, but the only one who's still around was my last and she is SO fucking happy and it REALLY pisses me off. And that is SO depressing but it's true - ":D:D:DHI EMILYYYYYYYYY :D:D:D" *shoots piano teacher* :p

blue_chameleon

HSC
em_516 said:
... she is SO fucking happy and it REALLY pisses me off. And that is SO depressing but it's true - ":D:D:DHI EMILYYYYYYYYY :D:D:D" *shoots piano teacher* :p
Nice one, em.........................o.

:D

EDIT: On the subject of music stuff, I used to play drums. Had lessons for quite a while, got pretty ok, then just gave up. Didn't practice, lost it and crashed out. *Sniffles*

Last edited:

~untitled~

HSC
em_516 said:
I enjoy playing piano, though only to myself :eek: I'd like to re-teach myself because then I can play what *I* want but then I'm pretty bad re: working out timing/working out which finger to use (haha sound like a noob :(). My bestie is pretty fuck-off great at playing, so maybe I'll suck it up and ask her to help me haha. I've had quite a few piano teachers now, but the only one who's still around was my last and she is SO fucking happy and it REALLY pisses me off. And that is SO depressing but it's true - ":D:D:DHI EMILYYYYYYYYY :D:D:D" *shoots piano teacher* :p
Yea, its heaps better playing what you want to play when you want to play. I had this shit old teacher who made me practice half an hour a day and she would make mum sign each day that i had practiced. Lol, who needs timing, i play the notes how i want them to sound :p, perhaps why i drove my teacher to insanity. I didnt practice for a week once, the lesson lasted like 5 minutes before my teacher got pissed and told me to leave the studio, but i felt kindve bad that week :p. Im not great, but i enjoy it so that all that matters really. Cept violin, i want to get to AMus so i can do the AYO chamber music camp! i know itll probably never happen but meh, i can still dream :p, its not like my dying cat symphonies are THAT bad :p.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
AHAHA. You sound horrible :D haha
I'm not bad at timing so much, just the..original..important timing lol. Plus I forget all that 'crotchet' and whatever else shit. Damn it! Yeh I think I'm def. gonna have to get some help from my mate, at least in the beginning. I'm not sure I can hack going back to my old piano teacher and you're right, the 'YOU MUST PRACTICE MEOW' shit really wears you down :S

blue_chameleon said:
EDIT: On the subject of music stuff, I used to play drums. Had lessons for quite a while, got pretty ok, then just gave up. Didn't practice, lost it and crashed out. *Sniffles*
Take it up again! You, me and Sandie can form a ridiculously shit band.

blue_chameleon

HSC
The_highwayman said:
lol. drums were such a late 90's craze.

EDIT: shotgun lyricist for this awful band.
Amen to that.

This crazy idea might just work!

Good for lols anyway.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
James can either be lead singer, or tambourine player. It's your call man.

~untitled~

HSC
em_516 said:
AHAHA. You sound horrible :D haha
I'm not bad at timing so much, just the..original..important timing lol. Plus I forget all that 'crotchet' and whatever else shit. Damn it! Yeh I think I'm def. gonna have to get some help from my mate, at least in the beginning. I'm not sure I can hack going back to my old piano teacher and you're right, the 'YOU MUST PRACTICE MEOW' shit really wears you down :S
Lol, i dont know the names just kindve know how long each note lasts etc, i taught someone piano once and i felt so hypocritical correcting all her timing and stuff.

em_516 said:
Take it up again! You, me and Sandie can form a ridiculously shit band.
Lol, sounds like awesome fun, my old band teacher suggested i form a band of "oddities" playing violin, basically collecting everyone who plays weird instruments in the school and putting them together, i actually wish i did it though, it would have been awesome fun to laugh at :p.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)