• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The friendzone. (3 Viewers)

kcqn93

HSC
hahahah what the fucK!

what did you expect her to think for those 13 weeks? "oh yeah he probably likes me and i like him back, it's just he is waiting for the right moment to ask me out!!"
Well, we started out as friends then I started falling for her about 6-7 weeks in (mid sem break). I asked her out on the last day of semester. But yeah... I lagged quite a bit. :\

Unrelated but I switched Windows back to facebook and one of my friends had liked a page "Putting guys in the friendzone"
Cruel.

kcqn93

HSC
advice, start small. (srs advice)
then push her up against the wall, call in the boys and restrain her to a bed
bring round the truck and transport her to your apartment
cut out her kidney and sell it on the black market

roofie her and leave her at a drug overdose crisis centre.
I lol'd

tambam

HSC
Maybe you should have asked her what she doesn't like about you
Wow, please don't.
You do not have feelings for every single girl you are friends with (i assume/hope), so why should it be assumed that there's something 'wrong' with him, rather than just that she's simply not attracted in that way?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Wow, please don't.
You do not have feelings for every single girl you are friends with (i assume/hope), so why should it be assumed that there's something 'wrong' with him, rather than just that she's simply not attracted in that way?
This. Emotions are emotions. It's often extremely difficult to place the reason on something specific.

LonelyWolf

HSC
Wow, please don't.
well yeah, in that she isn't physically attracted to him

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
It's become pretty obvious that you girls have no idea what it feels like. The feeling is confusing, and guys aren't really good at dealing with feelings. Basically stop giving advice that starts with "I don't get it, but this is what you should do..." You're no different to Shadow.

I'm going through something similar, but much more complicated and progressed. In fact, I'm starting to think that my advice/experience might not be that relevant to the OP. I might make a post tomorrow giving you an insight into the psychosis of my emotions, but I'll have a think about whether to expose myself like that. There's a whole lot of shit going on which I may be confusing with this.

Haemolymph

Banned
HSC
I understand, completely but don't listen to anything Lonelywolf says. He has no idea.

kcqn93

HSC
It's become pretty obvious that you girls have no idea what it feels like. The feeling is confusing, and guys aren't really good at dealing with feelings. Basically stop giving advice that starts with "I don't get it, but this is what you should do..." You're no different to Shadow.

I'm going through something similar, but much more complicated and progressed. In fact, I'm starting to think that my advice/experience might not be that relevant to the OP. I might make a post tomorrow giving you an insight into the psychosis of my emotions, but I'll have a think about whether to expose myself like that. There's a whole lot of shit going on which I may be confusing with this.
The friendzone is quite an evil thing isn't it?

HSC

I hope things work out for you. I don't think it's the fact that we're girls, so we don't understand. I reckon it's more of an experience thing.
It does suck to like someone who has no interest in you. I had that experience a year or two ago. Luckily for me, I get over people fast. It's how I cope and not get hurt. I can't even help it anymore.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC

Thank you jumb, these people have no idea. I've been friendzoned a couple of times and it is fucking hard. I've done the same as OP before with a couple of different girls. THe last girl I was like with this was lovely and everything but she only ever spoke to me when she wanted something and when I realised that I was all like "Wow...Wtf am I doing?" And I just cut her out, removed her number of my free text list(I only text people I get to text for free :p) and just moved on with my life. Did the same with another girl I was pretty obsessed with, took me almost half a year to ask her out(Because I was a pussy back then) got rejected, stayed friends while still liking her, dated another girl briefly dumped her for the girl I was friendzoned with, then yeah took me to start liking someone else to get over her and start to realise that I didn't want a relationship with her any more. I didn't cut off contact with her, and it was so fucking hard to get over her, and I did pretty much all of these things suggested by people who haven't been there and you know what? It actually made me feel worse so shut the fuck up guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)