The Future is the past - where should Australia stand? USA, China, or neuetrality. (1 Viewer)

where should Australia stand? USA, China, or neuetrality.

• Total voters

jules.09

HSC
Re: The Future is the past - where should Australia stand? USA, China, or neuetrality

you make it sound like western Europe is innocent.
and most of your peers are probably a bunch of international students.
No I think Western Europe managed to screw over a lot of places through their vast colonial scheme, actually. Haha. And no, my peers are not a bunch of international students. We don't really have that going for us in a selective school lol.

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
Re: The Future is the past - where should Australia stand? USA, China, or neuetrality

PS from my experience most Chinese students are just as ignorant, racist and prejudice as Americans, if not more so.
American chicks > Chinese chicks

thats all that matter yeah? that's all that matter to me.
oh, i heard Chinese chicks have horizontal vagina's. im not into that shit.

jules.09

HSC

That's just cos Australians are uneducated idiots.
Given that, we will side with whoever on economic grounds, but in terms of global conflict etc, I really think Australia will side with a Western power. It's kind of a proviso ..

I am NOT advocating this.

I plainly don't advocate war, period.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC

neutrality's for pussies

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

neutrality's for pussies
And bad for your health, take a look at Poland.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC

yeah look at Poland guys

or Belgium
or Holland (<3 de dush!)

Germans dont respect that shit

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC

America, fuck yeah!

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC

they need to do way instain mother. who kill their babbys because their babbys cant frigt back
it was on the news this mroing. a mother in ar who killed her three kids. they are taking the three babby back to new york to lady to rest. my pary are with the father. i am truley sorry for your lots

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

it was on the news this mroing. a mother in ar who killed her three kids. they are taking the three babby back to new york to lady to rest. my pary are with the father. i am truley sorry for your lots

Grog + Typing = LOL

zstar

HSC
N/A

China is still weak in terms of productivity per person compared to the west but the strengthening of the Yuan against the USD, AUD, Euro and Pound will give Chinese more purchasing power.

This also means that China will not have to rely on exports so much.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

yeah look at Poland guys

or Belgium
or Holland (<3 de dush!)

Germans dont respect that shit
Except switzerland because they can hide their gold there

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

China is still weak in terms of productivity per person compared to the west but the strengthening of the Yuan against the USD, AUD, Euro and Pound will give Chinese more purchasing power.

This also means that China will not have to rely on exports so much.
Invalid comparison. The renminbi isn't a fee-floating currency.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC

PS from my experience most Chinese students are just as ignorant, racist and prejudice as Americans, if not more so.
Most insightful post in this thread.

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC

hmm, China seems very worried about its investments in the US.

it seems the Americans are on the back foot here. Lets see what happens now.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

Hahahaha bbj, you got one of your old accounts back.

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC

ROFLMAO. my SAVAK account got banned. LOL.
but im still waiting for the original BBJ.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)