The Game Import Thread (1 Viewer)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Simple really, who here imports games/accessories/consoles from overseas?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i got pokemon pearl off ebay, some dude in brisbane mass bought stuff from usa, and resold them. Im guessing he mass bought at some super cheap price, since i bought for $52, compared to $70 selling price at eb games and other places here.

ended up getting the game a few months before its actual release here in oz, yayness ^^

badquinton304

HSC
I do and I never had any problems. You really have to check the sellers rep, other peoples experiences buying games from this seller, I buy most of my games from a seller (bizcom i think...) in hong kong and it works great, also if you want to get a game that has a different australian release date then you can order it earlier from overseas, its also good for buying games banned in australia, games with different content in different regions and also games that are come with fanboy extras like tshirts, figurines and posters. Make sure you pay by paypal.

Silent_Sniper

Watching you through my sniper scope!!! Getting re
HSC
I do and I never had any problems. You really have to check the sellers rep, other peoples experiences buying games from this seller, I buy most of my games from a seller (bizcom i think...) in hong kong and it works great, also if you want to get a game that has a different australian release date then you can order it earlier from overseas, its also good for buying games banned in australia, games with different content in different regions and also games that are come with fanboy extras like tshirts, figurines and posters. Make sure you pay by paypal.
Couldn't agree more

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I've bought a couple of games online. I think they were all through eBay...

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I've used bizcom in the past but don't find to be as cheap as they used to be.

I've bought stuff from india, china, hong kong and the US. No problems just yet but waiting for them is annoying. Although I have to love it when I come home after uni and find small packages in my letter box or a notification from the PO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)