The God of Maths (1 Viewer)

nayyarv

His Holiness
HSC
Would you like tutoring by the GOD of MATHS himself??

I got a 100 in my school certificate, before proceeding to get a state rank (13th) in 2 unit maths, with a mark of 98 - while in Year 11.
In year 12, I got a 100 in Mathematics Extension 1, and 99 in Extension 2, and nabbed another state rank (Engineering studies - 5th), as well as obtaining a premier's award (Premier in 2008 was Nathan Rees - a man who has long since been forgotten). My ATAR (then called a UAI) was 99.70.

After finishing high school, I went to Monash to do med (helped along by a 98 in the UMAT), but at the end of my first year, I realized my passion lay with maths and not in med (very long story). With this knowledge, I quit medicine, and enrolled in an electrical engineering and maths degree at UNSW. One hour in and I knew I'd made the right call - I haven't looked back since.

I maintain a high HD average (~90), and have won two consecutive Dean's Awards (Top 2% of the year) for my academic performance. The depth of my knowledge in mathematics and physics is incomparable, you will be hard pressed to find another tutor with equivalent knowledge. This means I can actually explain and prove things that you are just told to assume in class - for many among you, I'm sure that is something you would love to have.

I have been tutoring for three years now, so not only do I have the marks, I also have experience with all levels of students. I have essentially memorized the HSC syllabus, so i can teach almost any topic without any notice whatsoever. Not only do i know the material really well, I also have many tips and tricks to help minimize careless errors and improve exam performance (tips I myself use in all my exams - they work :p). I also know how to pace a class, I keep things interesting, and I know when to take a break.

I'm fairly humorous (check the title of my ad :p), so classes with me dont feel like school - I really enjoy tutoring, which is why I am always enthusiastic when I'm teaching you. I have in-depth knowledge in that mystical science - scaling, and can actually explain it to you in a way that makes sense (I'm not kidding). I have a vast trove of knowledge of various universities and university courses, and can help advise course selection and help you plan your careers.

I live in Strathfield, so I'm looking for students around the area, and my rate is $40/hour.
My mobile number is 0431977850, and my email is nayyarv@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

EDIT: I tutor maths at all levels, and HSC & Prelim chemistry and physics

PS: pm doesnt seem to work nicely - emailing me directly is the best.

Last edited:

math man

HSC
N/A
i think i should be worshipping you as my god oh great 'God of Maths'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)