• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Gossip GUY?? (1 Viewer)

fishfingerz

HSC
lol. Am I the only male that watches Gossip Girl? The show is not only interesting but it appeals to guys just as much as it does to girls (maybe exaggerating there, lol). I mean, think of shows like Two and a Half Men. I know heaps of girls that watch that show but would you call them tomboys?

mamoz

HSC
lol noo. iknow heaps of guys dat watchh gossip girl so dont worry ur not the only one :D

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
lol. Am I the only male that watches Gossip Girl? The show is not only interesting but it appeals to guys just as much as it does to girls (maybe exaggerating there, lol). I mean, think of shows like Two and a Half Men. I know heaps of girls that watch that show but would you call them tomboys?
two and a half men is shit. just randomly watched it a couple of weeks ago. they ripped a joke right off friends.

NOT COOL

fishfingerz

HSC
wouldn't know anything about two and a half men as i don't watch it. i was just using it as an eg. as it has the word 'men' in it and i know a lot of girls who watch it and its ok. whereas gossip 'girl' is apparently only watched by guys who are either gay or metro. but according to mamoz it aint :p

coudes

HSC
i was just using it as an eg. as it has the word 'men' in it and i know a lot of girls who watch it and its ok
Are you fer real?

Anyway, guys can enjoy saucy dramas where characters are dipped in sartorial brilliance.

And +1 on Two and a Half Men hate. Charlie Sheen fucks a lady, fart joke, 'hilarity' ensues.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
I watch two and a half men :( berta is hilarious IMO

HSC
More like Two and a Half Jizzrags. Irl the charlie sheen character would be a 40 something year old who hasn't been laid for over 2 decades and gets arrested for masturbating in subways.

Cannot fucking stand Charlie Sheen's face.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
I don't understand what's so great about Gossip Girl. A bunch of rich kids who get everything they want yet manage to whinge about everything. "OMG, my GPA's not good enough for Yale" (slit wrist), etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)