the HTA prize thing (1 Viewer)

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
just wonderin is anyone hoping to get theirs entered into this thing? and are ur teachers automatically putting them in or what?
my teacher said only if it was of outstanding quality which means mine will never even be considered by my teacher to be entered ... *sigh* i do crap essays lol
btw whats everyone averaging in this subject atm?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I haven't done any assessments yet so I wouldn't know and I haven't got marks for my major back yet so I have no idea

malayz_angel

Oh our teacher gave us a look at two that won the prize last year. I didn't know that you had to be entered for it though, I thought they just picked people out of everybody who submitted major projects.
I got 85% for the half yearly and full marks for the proposal. Currently ranking first (although there's quite a bit of competition) and my trial exam is on Monday (which I havent studied for) and my project is due Wednesday (which I haven't started) so we'll see.

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
hmm... my trial for extension is tomorow and i havent studied and im online now playing agames !!! argh! whats wrong with me!!!!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah I haven't studied for trials which propbably means Im screwed cos you have to remember a lot of supporting quotes!!!

malayz_angel

Hehe...got Modern tomorrow and am on MSN chatting. Got ext Monday and am going out on Friday night and all of Saturday and won't get to cram till Sunday. Got history project and assessment for English this week..can't start till after Monday (and its due Wednesday/Thurs.) Got 4 u major work due week after, haven't finished final draft....I think I win

Maddy

Damien Martyn Rocks!
I might even be able to beat that! The only disc which I had my 4u major work on got corrupted yesterday and so I was forced to rewrite the whole thing last night and today! 8000 words!!! And i have trials for the next week and a half and have done NO study!But on the bright side, my ext history essay is nearly done!!! :)

Last edited:

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
well u two might have the most work to do but after the ext hist essay and my it exam its off to SKI camp for me!!!!! yay!!!!!!!
fun fun fun! lol... i feel sorry for u malayz lol

Dollars

If I score 100%, I will enter. I think mine is worth that much because I did everything required and the essay itself is brilliant. Would be happy to sell it to future students.

malayz_angel

Thanx 4 the sympathy MicK_eT. Remember how I said I was gonna cram on Sunday for ext? I lied. I did exactly an hour and twenty minutes' worth of study and I am pretty sure that exam did not go well. But what am I complaining about that for? I have history ext project and English assessment due same day!

I so envy you going off to ski camp.... :( Can I come too?

Dollars---sell it to future students? Well....since I haven't started my project yet...do I count as a future student? *smiles hopefully*

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Im sure that was an attempt to stir up trouble or a failure to show sarcasm or something, he can't be genuine.

Yami

With the HTA prize, our teacher is sending our entire class' major projects in, regardless of mark. But then again, there's only 6 people in our extension history class...

Mike85

I heard each school is only allowed to submit 2 projects each, because the HTA cant be bothered going through a tonne of projects.
Typical :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)