The Hurt Locker (1 Viewer)

kooltrainer

HSC
I think this is a very breath taking movie.. It made me grip to the edges of my chair... For one thing i dont understand.. why on earth are there so many bombs to start with .. and why are they defusing all of them?

Obviously iranians set the bombs up.. are they trying to blow up their own country? Why does us army even bother defusing them?

HSC
Uni Grad
Umm... it's in Iraq... like in 2002 the US said Iraq had WMDs so they invaded the country (Iraq War), the US overthrew Saddam Hussein (their leader) and then the country had no government so the US forces stayed, the Iraqis didn't want the US forces there so they put tea towels on their heads and attacked them.

The hajjis made improvised bombs (US calls them IEDs) to kill US forces in ambushes, the bombsuit guys have to disarm them to get past them.

Last edited:

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
more subtle than the usual shit trolls that make threads called 'i hate muslims'

Rabbi_Bob

Banned
HSC
How to win an oscar: Make a movie against muslims

How to beat Avatar: Make a movie against muslims

Ok, im gunno make a movie its going to becalled "Muslims are bad people" Oscar here i come.

ibbi00

HSC
how to win an oscar: Make a movie against muslims

how to beat avatar: Make a movie against muslims

ok, im gunno make a movie its going to becalled "muslims are bad people" oscar here i come.
Qft!!!

ohioami

HSC
what oO i thought it was a great movie, it has totally different concept compare to the most war movie, and keeps you on the edge of the seat, thinking the bombs gonna explode. but i did find the middle of the movie quite boring IMO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)