the 'I HATE SUPRE' thread (1 Viewer)

tinfoilhat

HSC
i knowww
i've just resorted to buying stuff from the topshop site and paying $15+ for delivery

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Dude, you're kidding me.

Being attracted to anything from Supre is a disgrace.

Luxxey

candied queen
HSC
My friend was wearing a lovely navy high-waisted skirt the other day. I was so surprised when she told me she bought it from Supre.. albeit two years ago. I suppose they started out okay, and they're alright for the basics (though for the basics you could go anywhere from Target to Kookai), but, well, it was a long roll downhill.

I stopped even walking past Supre during their fluoro stage. The bright green, orange and pink slogans screaming 'I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND', 'CHILD OF THE 90'S', etc. were a bit too much for my eyes.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
My friend was wearing a lovely navy high-waisted skirt the other day. I was so surprised when she told me she bought it from Supre.. albeit two years ago. I suppose they started out okay, and they're alright for the basics (though for the basics you could go anywhere from Target to Kookai), but, well, it was a long roll downhill.

I stopped even walking past Supre during their fluoro stage. The bright green, orange and pink slogans screaming 'I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND', 'CHILD OF THE 90'S', etc. were a bit too much for my eyes.
I hate how so many girls wear slogan T-shirts and have no idea what they mean.

For example, I have a tee saying "Frankie says Relax" but I know that it's an 80s song by Frankie Goes to Hollywood. When I bought it from City Beach there was this bimbo who looked about 14 looking at a tee saying "Girls on Film". She turned to one of her friends and said "lol, maybe I'll be on film, I should buy it!"

epic facepalm.

HSC
nothing will ever top the chick in my first year lecture who was wearing a ramones shirt, i was like "dude sweet shirt" and she had no idea it was actually a band

lealea

HSC
there are a few good things in supre i guess.....but if u look at the material.....its pretty shit quality >.<

P

pinkcheeks

i hate supre clothes. All very cheap and skanky looking.

sadly its the only store that has clothes that properly fit me.

Last edited by a moderator:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i hate supre clothes. All very cheap and skanky looking.

sadly its the only store that has clothes that properly fit me.
I'm guessing you're a small size....but most clothing stores I go to stock clothes anywhere from like a 6 right through to plus sizes. Plus places like myer etc have 'petite' sections just for little people.

You have hope, don't give in to supre, lol

sarahdee

HSC
supre isn't as bad as you all think. you just have to make sure you go to the right stores as they all stock different ranges, e.g. bondi junct stocks the best stuff because of the different target audience. i work there and it actually has some good stuff. then again working there means i get to see all the good stuff that they dont display as the "hottest items". like i found the nicest skirt there, that was like completely hidden and when i wear it, i always get compliments but shhhh don't tell anyone where it is truly from.

but yeah the fluro crap blinded me everytime i worked. i refused to clean the "fluro wall" hahah.

Just.Snaz

HSC
what's the deal with those jean-tight things? honestly like wtf?
i mean, we all know tights are comfortable and all but that does by no means excuse you for wearing them in public, thinking they do the same job as jeans. THEY DON'T.

and they look shit ugly too.

kawaiinlove

HSC
The staff are extremely shallow. Two of my friends walked in there and one of the staff members came up to my friend who, to put it blankly, is drop dead gorgeous and anyway the staff member was like "hey, did you wanna work here?" so my friend said "Ok, can my other friend work here as well?" and my other friend, she's just a tiny bit on the chubby side so the staff member took one look at her and said "no."

cookie.banana

Banned
HSC
i actually had a good chat with one on the gold coast in the burleigh shopping centre
we had the same handbag and she wanted my necklaces etc
she was the only genuine staff member i've met

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)