The "I just had a shit day at school" thread (1 Viewer)

Ellie_Belly

HSC
Has anyone come home and felt like crap? Share your tales of misery.

I screwed up my iPod earphones (I got them stuck in my gate and the wire got destroyed), I have a massive headache, lots of bloody homework, and I'm so tired. I generally feel like shit.

I'm sorry to whinge, but the compromise is I'll listen to other people whinge.

*wbg*

HSC
aww poor thing! my day was actually quite good but thats beside the point... go get urself some choccie and spend 1/2 reading a trashing novel/mag to make you feel better before its homeowrk time..
sorry you had a crappy day, hopefully it'll improve!
hugs!

Ellie_Belly

HSC
*wbg* said:
aww poor thing! my day was actually quite good but thats beside the point... go get urself some choccie and spend 1/2 reading a trashing novel/mag to make you feel better before its homeowrk time..
sorry you had a crappy day, hopefully it'll improve!
hugs!
Thank you! :) Glad you had a good day :)
I'm drinking ice tea, but I guess it's not as good as chocolate. Homework time is now... I don't want to go.

Hope your days are good, too.

Guernica

HSC
I had a crap day too. Each day is getting worse as more maths is dumped on me that I don't understand :-| I haven't understood the past 3 things we have done..

Rocks to be me.

I think I'm dropping down to 2 unit. Or getting a tutor..

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
i know what you mean. i have nfi of almost everything in the new topic we have just started for religion

schools been OK i guess. i still reckon 80min periods are too long and also im not really enjoying my new teachers but they're ok i guess. at the moment i got a ton of hw to do but looking at it is just depressing. thank God we have weekends after tomorrow i can catch up on everything and tie up all the loose ends. starting from next week im hoping that i can finally get into hardcore study mode !

Last edited:
P

pLuvia

I rather have 80mins period then like 20 min periods having 8 periods a day!!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
pLuvia said:
I rather have 80mins period then like 20 min periods having 8 periods a day!!
wdf 20min periods? o_o. i use to have 6periods a day, 50mins each which i preferred

Benal

HSC
I've got a huge Economics assignment hanging over my head, and I have a sleep-inducing English essay that has already caused me to be threatened by my teacher. Moral of the story is, do your work before it's due, or else you end up in a horrific predicament like I'm in now.
Worst of all though... our silly canteen is stocking no other varieties of bottled Coke other than Coke Zero! The second this sudden health craze blows over the better. I can't help but feel punished when these rules are brought in to cater to "others." I need some relief, and Coke Zero makes me feel as if I went boozing in a science lab. Healthy? I think not!

Mz_mE

Hoxton Park, Sydney (under a rock with the turtles
HSC
the best thing 2 do 2 get through is 2 hav the thought that it will all be over in wateva amount of days.. or make sure u always have an event or a day that will be put aside just 4 wastin time n relaxn..
cold showers and music should work 2..

Riviet

HSC
N/A
hopeles5ly said:
wdf 20min periods? o_o. i use to have 6periods a day, 50mins each which i preferred
We have 7 45 minute periods, used to be 8 40 minute periods. Time seems to fly too with this setup. :p

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Riviet said:
We have 7 45 minute periods, used to be 8 40 minute periods. Time seems to fly too with this setup. :p
45min is too short IMO as the teacher take his/her time to get to class .thus there really like 35min =p

Riviet

HSC
N/A
hopeles5ly said:
45min is too short IMO as the teacher take his/her time to get to class .thus there really like 35min =p
Yeah I know what you mean. I get settled into class and you know how 40 minutes flies just like that, then you have to move off to the next class and settle in again, and the same thing happens 7 times a day.

Back on topic, I had a pretty bad today, slept at 1am, had to get up at 6 for school of course, hence the lack of sleep and I caught a cold in the process, had to sit through classes while half sick and tired. So glad today's over.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Riviet said:
Yeah I know what you mean. I get settled into class and you know how 40 minutes flies just like that, then you have to move off to the next class and settle in again, and the same thing happens 7 times a day.

Back on topic, I had a pretty bad today, slept at 1am, had to get up at 6 for school of course, hence the lack of sleep and I caught a cold in the process, had to sit through classes while half sick and tired. So glad today's over.
brian man thats like me everyday = = " i got a class tomorrow at 7:30 and here i am lol. im sleeply during the day but by night im fine haha. my body clock just wont change >< "

and yeah 40min flies quickly but if it's a subject you hate then its good ! if its the otherway around then yeah it sucks = = "

Last edited:

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I have 4 x 80 minute periods on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. On Monday it would be 3 x 80 minute periods + 1 x 40 minute period. On Tuesday it is 2 x 80 minute periods + 1 x 40 minute period. Those half periods are so hectic because we hardly get anything done in that amount of time yet we still have to make the lesson worthwhile.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
hopeles5ly said:
im sleeply during the day but by night im fine haha
That's exactly what I experienced yesterday, My cold went away in the evening and I felt fresh at 11pm. XD

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
u guys are weird. ~_~"'

well; i had a pretty good day 2 day. i went to swimming carnival. although; my throat is sore from screaming the "house" war-cry thingy me jigs.

yeah.
i have 6 50min periods usualli. 5 on monday and 4 on tuesday.

i wake up on tuesdays and thursdays at 6am to do some excercise; brush teeth; shower; change; etc.

on normal days; i get up at 7am. lol

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
thank God its friday ^^;; today i jus found out that our exams dont start in week 10 but actually week 9 = = ;; ! like why tell us one thing and then freaking change it. so annoyed about it lol.

Lexie1001

HSC
i just had a pretty bad day....firstly i had orchestra this morning and afterwards my friend persuaded me into getting the lift to our locker room cos we were both so tired...the first time ive got the lift without a reason like 'ive broken both my legs'...and the lift stopped halfway up, we looked at each other and were like 'oh shit please let it be a nice teacher' but it was the deputy principal, and he only told us to get out of the lift and use the stairs like everyone else, but i feel really bad now and it was quite embarassing.

plus i was really tired all day but got kinda hyper in physics and talked/laughed heaps with my friend, and although my class is really noisy usually at the end my teacher told me i had to pay more attention just cos of this one time.

im so glad its the weekend, i can sleep in and hopefully catch up on all my h/w and revision. i wish i didnt have a job though.

sorry for the rant :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)