The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
haha my old ones got caught in an escalator and tore.. so when i bought new ones, i had to get size 7 even though they are a bit big. america has ALL the sizes, in any colour. its rad

HSC
Mc_Meaney said:
Oh crap...i seemed to havve lost the "I Hate this stupid movie" thread, can anyone link it for me
Oh crap... i seemed to have lost the "shutthefuckupnoonecares what you think" thread.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
go_swans said:
ohhh it was a pram! haha oops

yes, so shelly and I were sitting in the aisle at big W, against the wall so we werent even in the way, and this old lady comes up with a pram and says, "ohh sorry i can't really drive this thing" then drove the fucking pram witht he fat baby in it straight over my feet. hahah and completely missed shellys feet which is totally unfair cuz her feet are like 3 times as big as mine.
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH ohh fucking hell. that time was so fucking funny. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH stupid old woman. man that was so funny. <3. yeah ive been wondering where you went. BAHAHAHAH you got run over. ohh god i laughed so much

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
Shell said:
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH ohh fucking hell. that time was so fucking funny. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH stupid old woman. man that was so funny. <3. yeah ive been wondering where you went. BAHAHAHAH you got run over. ohh god i laughed so much

even i laughed so much just from hearing about this trolley saga. see Milla if u had bigger feet PEOPLE WOULD SEE THEM AND NOT RUN OVER THEM!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
LOL! maybe. but maybe not. you didnt see this stupid woman and her deathtrap pram.

HSC
shut sthe fuck up nichofagalos my feetsa re plenry big enough, thankyou; besides ot wouldnht have mattered how smallmy feet were@@!!! she was detremined to run overmy feet and lkeave shgellys feet unharmed. Im gunna getmy yobbo friend that i metin the big W *(the one who i as explaining who deklta was to) to get a pramand come and run over your feetNAd shellys feet. hahaha. then i will be theonje whos lkaughing. bhahaaaaa. HAH a! {PS nicksa Fag.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
HHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAH <3 Drunk milla. that was waaaayyyyy better than your sms's. i could actually read that.

HAHAH that hobo man. <3. DELTA GOODREM! QUICK! GET IN THE LINE AND GET A TICKET! DONT YOU KNOW WHO SHE IS?!

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
go_swans said:
shut sthe fuck up nichofagalos my feetsa re plenry big enough, thankyou; besides ot wouldnht have mattered how smallmy feet were@@!!! she was detremined to run overmy feet and lkeave shgellys feet unharmed. Im gunna getmy yobbo friend that i metin the big W *(the one who i as explaining who deklta was to) to get a pramand come and run over your feetNAd shellys feet. hahaha. then i will be theonje whos lkaughing. bhahaaaaa. HAH a! {PS nicksa Fag.
taaheeehaha. yea shellys right! that was a heaps good effort at typing. who helped you??

anyway!

well you go get that pram, and if you can push it then feel free to run it over my feet. but take the fat baby out before u take it over my feet!

HSC
selurkcin said:
taaheeehaha. yea shellys right! that was a heaps good effort at typing. who helped you??

anyway!

well you go get that pram, and if you can push it then feel free to run it over my feet. but take the fat baby out before u take it over my feet!

noone helped me you knobjockey. i should really learn to not type, or sms whilst intoxicated. It creates mass confusion for the ppl recieving the messages and mass injuries for me. haha

anyways, having said that.....

:wave: hahaha damn the wavey thing is cool.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Milla! i need a new delta sig. im sick of stealing the the sigs from the fairy bread sluts on the forum.

HSC
Shell said:
Milla! i need a new delta sig. im sick of stealing the the sigs from the fairy bread sluts on the forum.
woah holy shit i think im still drunk from last night. haha no sleep and now i have to go play soccer. yay wish me luck dude. ALSO i should apologise for the random sms last night, i really need to not take my phone with me cuz i send too many random sms's.

anyways.. haha u wanna sig out of those pics? haha ok awesome. if i dont die at soccer i may just do one considering its the deltatron

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol your msg last night. i thought i dreamt it!! i woke up and was like "wtf... did i get a msg last night or not" then i checked, and there was one of your famous illegible sms's.

so sharks won? against the bronco's huh. no fucking way. they cheated. they suck to much to win any games properly. lol its funny though, how roosters beat them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)