The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
OMG THE ROOSTERS BEAT THE COWBOYS!!!! the first time in forever that i tip against the roosters, and they decide to play well!!!
and i think it was that black unifromed team that got beaten by sharks, cause the broncos played the raiders, the onlytip i got right!
oh well, a least they are back playing well now!

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
oh damn what happened yesterday? i didnt get to watch shit causeof uni assignments (which i am no closer to completing)
fuck
23-22
manly are gay

this seasons fucked, parra aint winning any games

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
john morris > braith anasta
that is all
dude fuck i dont give a shit about the av
all i care is the tipping comp, haha i wonder what will happen if i tip england to effing win, they got stuffed last time around
please all join :)

HSC
AHHHH FUCKING ROOSTERS!!!! they are so effing inconsistent at the moment! bah!!!!! god they need fittler back so badly..

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
why the fuck are we talking about footy in the notebook thread?? go to the NRL thread or something.
BAHAHAH i read an interview with James Marsden (the guy who plays Lawn or whatever the fuck his name is in it), and he said that he CRIES everytime he watches the notebook. like FAG! he fucking acted in it! doesnt he know the story?!

HSC
Shell said:
why the fuck are we talking about footy in the notebook thread?? go to the NRL thread or something.
BAHAHAH i read an interview with James Marsden (the guy who plays Lawn or whatever the fuck his name is in it), and he said that he CRIES everytime he watches the notebook. like FAG! he fucking acted in it! doesnt he know the story?!

pffft.... u suck! haha, changing thread topics is what im good at dude!

anyways... haha.. man i hate James Marsden anyway. but he was in the notebook so hes about half cool now!
and that page i had to get nicafag to read is dirt. so please dont suggest any reading material to me again. ever

:) haha

HSC
katietheskatie said:
he's pretty hot though
yeah thats true. but still hes about 10000000000000000 more uncool than rachel, and 5000000000000000000 more than ryan

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
well didnt you just kill this thread milla. haha, the notebook thread is gone.

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
katietheskatie said:
ohhh, come on, its been going for a year now. thats a good effort, but now millas not helping u keep it alive, what are you gunna do?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hey katie your room looks pretty sxc
you should um, give me a guided tour one day :eek:

HSC
selurkcin said:
well didnt you just kill this thread milla. haha, the notebook thread is gone.
pffft shut the fuck up nicholas. This thread won't die cause the notebook is awesome, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)