• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
the best bit was she also said "i'm not very good at this.." like the other fucking women. like chris and i were even sitting at a table and she still managed to manouvere the fucking thing into my shin. which was under the table.
bah im gunna go on growth hormones or something.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
short midget people are the shit though :eek:

hahaha yes. god u say the best things katie <3 . :wave: to u and ur midgetness

HSC
i realised today on two ocassions just how short I really am.

1- I had to literally do a high jump move to get into chris's ute/truck/work car thing today.

2- I realised that the taps in the shower come to like my shoulders, where as they come to other peoples waist

HSC
hahaha to your shoulders? fuck hey. i realised how short i was the other day when i had to get out of my car to put the carpark ticket thingo into the machine 'cause i couldn't reach sitting down lol.

ps, distinct lack of notebook lovin' ..

HSC
:( bwahaha brogan, i just got bored and was reading through old threads .. one where you referred to me as something like a fucking conceited bitch and told me to fuck off from bos lol.

HSC
brogan77 said:
I'm tall.

I feel left out of this conversation. :(
hahaha. tall guys are awesome. this includes you.

:wave:

haha another short story. today at the gym, they have this steam room thing and theres like steps to get to the top level where u can sit. but the steps are so fucking huge. I had to climb to get up it and i thought yeah ill be sweet to get down i'll just step. but no. turns out i wasnt sweet to get down. where as the people i was with just stepped as if it were a normal step.

also at the gym those bikes are always set way to far back. man its so gay being short

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
brogan77 said:
I'm tall.

I feel left out of this conversation. :(
i like how you're tall. :eek:. short people are shit.

haha yeah Milla theres these steps to get to the cafeteria at work, like thayre pretty big, even for a tall person like myself. about my knee height. lord knows why they make these steps so fucking huge. anyway, my friend anna is so short that these steps were just under half her body height, and she had to do those ones where you hold the top of the thing with your hands, and hoist yourself up to waist level and put a leg up and climp up.

or when i was walking along with her and our novelty sized 8 foot friend Marley, Anna took the steps up and walked along the higher bit next to me and marley. this elevated pathway was like, 4 foot high, and she was STILL shorter than us while walking on it, and we were on flat ground.

hahah @ the gym bike thing. they are always set just right for me. but what sucks is driving a short persons car. they sit SO fucking close to the steering wheel. i always have to move the seat back. so annoying

Last edited:
HSC
are you one of those annoying fucks that move my seat back and then don't put it back the way it was :eek: i hate that hahaha.

HSC
Shell said:
short people are shit.
:( <3 u too shelly. im a short soccer player so im mega shit. haha

and katiethemidget:
hahahahaa. me too. Anyone who drives the car after me bitches that they always bang their knees on the wheel thing. like pffft sif its my fault ur a tall fuck.
hahaa its amusing for me though. another awesome thing about being short is u can be in the passenger seat, have the seat way forward and still have ample leg room, where as tall people practically have their thighs glued to their chests when travelling as a passenger in a small car.

Last edited:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH, nah, we just move the passenger seat heaps far back and tough titties to the people in the back.

HSC
Shell said:
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH, nah, we just move the passenger seat heaps far back and tough titties to the people in the back.

hahaha:wave: dude.

anyways now i am convinced I have contracted lindsay lohans' characters luck. I saw Just my Luck tonight and on the way back from the cinemas we caught every single green light. that has NEVER happened to me, ever. like the lights were red and as we approached them they turned green. then something fucking even weirder happened. I said 'usually i only get this excited about a good song' and then he goes 'oh haha like delta? (<3 shelly)?' and then that second Lost without you was playing on the radio

yeah, im kinda freaked out cuz its fucking weird. but omg. i just hope this luck lasts til my exams are over!
'twas awesome.

AND :wave: to teh awesome midget!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
HHHHHAHAH yeah, that Chris guy sounds awesome. Better than Nicholas. he couldnt make delta come on the radio even if he was having sex with her. so much for him being underneath the piano in those orgasm pictures. fuck hes a fag.

but yeah i want to see that Just My Luck movie. but i want to see Stick It even more. that looks so funny.

HSC
ahaa. man im still lucky. haha today my exams were mega easy, AND i won $100 on the pokies. like hahah omg. but ill lose it tomorrow when i go back I bet.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
shit eh, this new dude goes alright!

my exams were uber easy too. HOLIDAYS!!!!

HSC
haha FUCK YES to holidays!!!! awesome. Actually i wasnt with chris when I won that money. Wow if we were both playing maybe we would have won more money.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
dude, if you and him were playing on the DELTA queen pokies, fucken hell, you'd walk away a thousandaire. HAHAi made that up. but hardly anyone wins millions, so yeah.

Skeeta

HSC
i watched the notebook for the first time today

i hate to admit it

but i cried :eek:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
go_swans said:
ahaa. man im still lucky. haha today my exams were mega easy, AND i won $100 on the pokies. like hahah omg. but ill lose it tomorrow when i go back I bet.
lol pokies
wat did u play?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)