• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (1 Viewer)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Guys, you have turned this thread shit. im going to be hated now i know, but...come on... i loved the notebook, and rachel mc adams, and all that, but SOCCER...is just plain shit. therefore, so are the people that play it. hmm wait. except for you milla. <3.

but i do love his soul patch. the boys at uni had the daily telegraph out and there was a big pic of the whole team and im like "oh, is that lucas neil guy in that?" and they pointed too him and i scoffed. they all reckoned he had a bum chin!! :S:S

HSC
he he heeeee katies just plain shit :p

nah dude
katie = mega awesome

hahaha and shelly, the mutton chops left today!

HSC
more on luke...

today i had to go get the car serviced, and i had to wait in this customer lounge thing to get picked up..anyways so i picked up this sport mag just cause i was bored, and there was, like 5 PAGES OF LUAS NEILL PICS!!!! ahaaaa what a score. so then i had the trouble of trying to fir this fat magazine into my handbag.

yay!

HSC
hahaha dude! :wave: they usually have the shittiest magazines .. how do you feel about scanning those pictures for the good of the world :p

fuck, i have an exam in like 3 hours and i haven't started studying yet. what am i doing on boredofstudiesssss.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
hahaha dude! :wave: they usually have the shittiest magazines .. how do you feel about scanning those pictures for the good of the world :p

fuck, i have an exam in like 3 hours and i haven't started studying yet. what am i doing on boredofstudiesssss.

hahha i know they do right? i thought oh yeah another shitty boxing mag..t hen i saw it. liek WOAH

haha, and yeah get ur ass off BOS and study! im just bored waiting for soccer tonight then waiting to go get wasted. Plus i have like a million assignments but pffft to them!

haha good luck with ur exam though, dude.! (dont forget ur just plain shit...) hehe

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
bahaha NO! katie is not plain shit.

ok. only professional soccer players are shit. the ones on TV. like lucas neil. yes.

everyone else who just plays it for fun are plain shit. espeically Nicholas and Fat Max.

the only two exclusions are Milla and Katie. and whoever else is awesome that plays soccer.

i have 2 exams left. next tues and wed. pfft screw studying. One of mine is Stats. which im bound to fail no matter how much i study, so there is no point. ill just repeat the unit along with half of my class.

HSC
mine are finished whooo :D thank fuck i didn't waste any more than an hour studying for that exam, it was the easiest effing thing ever

HSC
awesome. often exams are like that dude! mine are fucking next week. they should have a rule of no exams during world cup. that would be super.

speaking of the notebook, i saw the break up tonight. not as good as teh notebook!

HSC
next week? dude, that's mean! thats like basically holidays!

haha oh yeah the notebook .. considering this is technically the notebook thread hey :eek: the breakup looks pretty effing hilarious though. vince vaughn cracks me up.

HSC
hahah yip, it had some funny bits in it, considering vince vaughn is teh funny, but it wasn't as good as i thought, and NOONE beats will ferrell. fuck man he is the sex when it comes to funny. i will never get over anchorman. ever. ever ever!

HSC
haha go fuck yourself, san diego!

hahaha and ' when in rome...'

'yes?...'

hahahaha

god i <3 anchorman

HSC
'hahha and "ron, i wanna keep this quiet around the office"

hahaha *screams about the sex with veronica to whole office*

hahaha

HSC
hahahahahahha ahhh fuck. sooo funny

You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered with hair.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)