The 'I should have...' Thread (1 Viewer)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
May I ask if you are a nerd? XD
Not really.

This semester i pretty much was, but that's because i got a lot more competitive as i knew all my classmates and henced wanted to try beat them.

Tim035

HSC
I almost feel at the opposite end of the spectrum:

- I should have gone to the 21st's I skipped due to having an assingment or exam the following week.

- I should have kept up going to the gym instead of putting membership on hold, and am now back to where I was 6 months ago in terms of how much I can bench and dead lift.

- I should have kept my job, instead of quitting because it felt at the time as if I couldn't balance it with uni.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Nah its very beatable.

84 :(

Bastards couldn't give me just one mark extra.
omg u beat me.

Should've left more inappropriate comments on those evaluation sheet things
Wrote a second evaluation to show how much I hated the subject (some are paper-based evaluations).

Course: MMAN2100

#1: Strongly Disagree.
#2: Strongly Disagree.
#3: Strongly Disagree.
#n: Strongly Disagree.

How could this course be improved:

GAY

onholidays

HSC
yeah thats life. at the start of every semester i always say to myself that i'll bust my arse and get HDs in everything, but by about week 3 i've stopped caring; and by the time exams rock around i have a deep sense of regret for my laziness...

not many people at uni work as hard as they possibly can, but it's just part of the joy of being a student.

also, it's not the end of the world if you fail a subject, especially in first year, so just chillax and enjoy the holidays :)
OMG really? It's really not the end if you fail a subject? Holy moley, I was freaking out (at the back of my mind) about it. You mean, they might give ou a few extra marks just to pass you?

_santa

HSC
OMG really? It's really not the end if you fail a subject? Holy moley, I was freaking out (at the back of my mind) about it. You mean, they might give ou a few extra marks just to pass you?
That's what happens in my country XD but no, I don't think that's what he meant here. It might just mean if you fail a core subject in 1st year, you still have time to repeat it without too much stress, and your potential employer wouldn't mind it too much.

Prosper

HSC
I should have....

not stressed about the result of my math1a exam :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)