The 'I'm finished EE2 for 2008' thread. (1 Viewer)

Chibios

is totally a-MUSE-d!
HSC
I handed it in to the school last Friday. I felt an overwhelming sense of sadness as I handed it in to the teachers with those little tags.

But I'm glad its over.

Hysterik

HSC
I'm still not finished for EE2. I have my Viva Voce on Monday. So I can't even forget about that piece of shit.

emo-kid-91

Cheer me up?
HSC
wow, i thought today was like - the last day. for everything, absolutely, finito. guess not. is it good, doing it this late, or would you have preferred to do it earlier?

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
Huh that's weird.

School's meant to mark your process... and your Viva is after its finished... after the marks are supposed to be in I thought???

So glad its all over... even if I only get like 30 for it. It's 1 Unit out of the road.

Now I must focus on the other 9... err... 11 units that is, I haven't Formally admitted to my Maths teacher I've given up trying at his subject.

Hysterik

HSC
Patar said:
Huh that's weird.

School's meant to mark your process... and your Viva is after its finished... after the marks are supposed to be in I thought???
I know, it's so stupid the way my school has done it this year. I've already forgotten what I wrote, and I'm refusing to read it as it's crap. Well, Monday and then it'll be over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)