The 'I'm finished EE2 for 2008' thread. (1 Viewer)

morning storm

HSC
hahaha its funny because most of us probably went to that EE2 day at newington earlier this year with that tony brittain guy.

"TIPS FOR REFLECTION STATEMENT-

DONT START IT THE NIGHT BEFORE."

we were all thinking 'oh yeah, no problem'.

aaaaaand what do you know.

jehan-121

HSC
Hysterik said:
Haha, I haven't slept for weeks. But it's done! ZOMFG! My journal which I made up the night before was so fat and full of crap that I had to use a rubber band to keep the damn thing together. I'm too scared to read my story again because I know that it's full of typos.
it is scary how everything you just said is the same as me. even i used a rubber ban, and i refuse to look at my mw again, and no i havent been to sleep in weeks,

HSC
N/A
The fact that I've now finished one of my units hasn't sunk in yet...

But I'm never writing again.

turtleman91

Secret Nerd
HSC
IM DONE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
weight off my shoulders.... phewwww.
ahahahaha
now just got drama pracs on wednesday to look forward to hahahaha
1/12 of my hsc DONE

as you can see im rather happy.
ahahaha

Major Mathers

HSC
This sucks I stayed up till 1 o'clock to print off my work then had to print off my reflection statement twice cause the first one wasnt numbered then I ended up writing the wrong centre number on the title pages and then I missed my alarm for 8 o'clock and then I just managed to get there at 5 to nine and then I had to quickly marker out my name from my journal (it was on my assessment tasks and teacher feedback) and then I finally gave it to the teacher only to find out that two of my classmates handed theirs in an hour and a half later.

And I still dont feel good because my trials start on monday.

No elation.

I am PISSED!

(oh, and I have given up on editing forever, goodbye good english!)

GET FREE

HSC
Classic Rudiger said:
heyy get free
is the quote in your signature from the movie history boys??
loved that movie.
lol don't know if you're still interested, but yeah, it is.

Brilliant film, I agree.

GET FREE

HSC
I cleaned my room today and found a pile of original ideas and sketches that I wanted to put in my process journal. :mad1:

I was running around on Wednesday morning looking for them before I handed in my work that day.

Angst.

HSC
GET FREE said:
I cleaned my room today and found a pile of original ideas and sketches that I wanted to put in my process journal. :mad1:

I was running around on Wednesday morning looking for them before I handed in my work that day.

Angst.
Guh, i found some bits of my journal in my bag today...and it was the one that said i borrowed some ideas from a book i read *sigh* now i won't be able to get a HSC :(

Nekojin

HSC
Yay! I completed the ritual of walking into school, handing my teacher a bunch of flowers for being glued to her email inbox and mobile phone for the last few days handling my stress, picked out a bleak blue colour for my cover and I'm DONE!!

HanT

HSC
We handed ours in on friday 22nd and the school bound them for us. we got to see them before they were sent off. its very satisfying. But i'm definately sad its over. I loved that class. ((the whole two of us!!)) ha ha

HanT

HSC
Nekojin said:
Yay! I completed the ritual of walking into school, handing my teacher a bunch of flowers for being glued to her email inbox and mobile phone for the last few days handling my stress, picked out a bleak blue colour for my cover and I'm DONE!!
we got our teacher a present too, for putting up with us!!

danieljkim

Atheism is non prophet
HSC
morning storm said:
hahaha its funny because most of us probably went to that EE2 day at newington earlier this year with that tony brittain guy.

haha... so true...
was finishing up the statement 4am in the morning i had to hand it in.
slept 15 hours after that.

wendus

krawr.
HSC
yeah i didn't sleep for virtually 3 days before it was due and it still ended up being pretty shit.

Squaddy

HSC
morning storm said:

Ohh how true it is....

That guy was a dick too.

gem.in.rough

HSC
Thank god its over! I really thought I'd have it done before Term 3 but there I was Thursday night, so tired and sick of everything, writing my MW. I don't know why I bothered. My mark is going to be so shitty anyway. I don't think it even made sense, it was fricking cliqued, I had lost any creative thought and it was full of gramatical errors.

Oh well. Its done!

Now I can go fail all my other subjects...

emo-kid-91

Cheer me up?
HSC
gem.in.rough said:
Thank god its over! I really thought I'd have it done before Term 3 but there I was Thursday night, so tired and sick of everything, writing my MW. I don't know why I bothered. My mark is going to be so shitty anyway. I don't think it even made sense, it was fricking cliqued, I had lost any creative thought and it was full of gramatical errors.

Oh well. Its done!

Now I can go fail all my other subjects...
cliqued or cliched?

... sorry. poor thing. i spent most of wed and thurs night helping out my classmate with hers, so i know how stressed you must have been. at least it's over, tho.

bwong

HSC
IM SO HAPPY THIS IS FINSIHED! favourite subject of my hsc...sad to see it finish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)