The"I'm fucked" thread. (1 Viewer)

HSC
same!!
i've forgotten HEAPS.
so i have nooo idea how im going to go without answers to check every minute when i get stuck :S

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Aiming for good old mid 70s and I am pretty certain I can achieve that aim given that I get a nice HSC papers ranged from 2000-2007 except 2006.

Therefore, I am not fucked.

Leo 100

HSC
N/A
crazychick206 said:
pretty sure i'm screwed... i had 2u yesterday, modern today, 3u math tomoz and 3u english thursday... anyone got a worse line up in one week??
my brain has exploded after writing 39 pages in history...
not to mention, i'm usually a reli chilled out person... so this sucks!!
glad to know other ppl are screwed too.
you're all awesome for putting up with this crap subject.
just remember... even if you screw up bad... we can all go to uni as mature age.
ah what a glorious country we live in :)
good luckiness for you all tomoz
bless.
i have had them same, and my head hurts after one exam and i just wanna sleep!!! but no.
then next week it begins a gain for chem and physics

i am so screwed for this. expecting like 40%

crazychick206

HSC
lyounamu said:
Aiming for good old mid 70s and I am pretty certain I can achieve that aim given that I get a nice HSC papers ranged from 2000-2007 except 2006.

Therefore, I am not fucked.
gahhh screw you!
heaps jealous!!

danz90

HSC
Lol i derno how im gonna go tomorrow (aiming for around 50-60raw)... I'm gonna do some final reading of my notes and thats about it, and probably just a few practice questions.

My teacher always told me if I feel that I absolutely cannot do one single bit of a binomial in question 7.. just either integrate or differentiate, depending on whether u see n-1 (differentiate) or n+1 (integrate), somehwere. LOL

BTW, If u look at raw band cut-offs in the technical arcana forum, in 2001, 48-52/84 aligned to 45/50 final exam mark.

blackmage

HSC
SkimDawg said:
Im doing the 2006 paper atm. Its not bad until about Q5, then it really sucks arse. Can anyone do the induction q? I've never seen a trig induction q before. Anyway I think tomorrow will be alright, as long as they dont spam us with Q7 binomial shit, which will proberaly happen, as 2007 had no binomial whatsoever
I don't know if this is right, but it seems like it...

Assuming you know how to do the n =1, n=k and n=k+1 ...

= -(k+1) +cot(theta)tan(k+1)(theta) + tan(k+1)tan (k+2) (theta)
= -(k+2)+ cot(theta)tan(k+1)(theta)+1+tan(k+1)(theta)tan(k+2)(theta)
= -(k+2) +cot(theta) tan (k+1)(theta) +cot(theta)[tan(k=2)(theta)-tan(k+1)(theta)]
= -(k+2) +cot(theta)tan(k+2)(theta)
= RHS.

[Insert conclusion here]

Shadem

HSC
crazychick206 said:
pretty sure i'm screwed... i had 2u yesterday, modern today, 3u math tomoz and 3u english thursday... anyone got a worse line up in one week??
my brain has exploded after writing 39 pages in history...
not to mention, i'm usually a reli chilled out person... so this sucks!!
glad to know other ppl are screwed too.
you're all awesome for putting up with this crap subject.
just remember... even if you screw up bad... we can all go to uni as mature age.
ah what a glorious country we live in :)
good luckiness for you all tomoz
bless.
sorta
i had 2u yesterday
eco and modern today (im brain dead now)
and 3u 2morrow

and i am GONE for 3u
ill be happy if i get over 50 raw

dolbinau

HSC
danz90 said:
Lol i derno how im gonna go tomorrow (aiming for around 50-60raw)... I'm gonna do some final reading of my notes and thats about it, and probably just a few practice questions.

My teacher always told me if I feel that I absolutely cannot do one single bit of a binomial in question 7.. just either integrate or differentiate, depending on whether u see n-1 (differentiate) or n+1 (integrate), somehwere. LOL
This is pretty much all I can do.

xibeleli

HSC
Yup im fucked im pretty much just expecting a pass for maths ext1....

since my first math extension 1 teacher, my assessments went well like
70-80%

until they changed the teacher to a fucken asian one which gives really hard ass assessments, i've been failing in the 40s mark range.

So yeah :(

Ringa

HSC
yer im pretty much aiming to get all of Q1,2 and 3 right, and then some marks her and there in Q4 and 5 and then scrap Q6 and 7, hopefully ill pass with this logic.

HSC
im counting on getting marks for working.
and being able to remember stuff from trials, although i've done heaps of past papers since then i dont feel like i actualy remember it all :S
oh well it should be ok. but i bet its going to be a super hard test!

H

hilaryv

12hours.............. i'm so doomed. and not just sort of doomed......... like really don't-stand-a-chance-will-dance-on-the-ceiling-if-i-pass doomed. meh, it probably won't count. good luck to everyone, it's not worth getting stressed!!

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
always.dreaming said:
I got 51% for my trial this year and have been averaging about that all year long ><"

I'm hoping that, as with my other subjects so far, the HSC examination is comparably easier than my trials, internal assessments etc. Thus, despite being 'fucked' I am still aiming high; i'm going to get 60+; i'm going to get 60+; i'm going to get 60+; i'm going to get 60+; i'm going to get 60+; i'm going to get 60+; i'm going to get 60+; i'm going to get 60+; i'm going to get 60+.
you're going to get 60+

Justina

HSC
always.dreaming said:
I got 51% for my trial this year and have been averaging about that all year long ><"

I'm hoping that, as with my other subjects so far, the HSC examination is comparably easier than my trials, internal assessments etc. Thus, despite being 'fucked' I am still aiming high; i'm going to get 60+; i'm going to get 60+; i'm going to get 60+; i'm going to get 60+; i'm going to get 60+; i'm going to get 60+; i'm going to get 60+; i'm going to get 60+; i'm going to get 60+.
I got 51% in my trials too =] go us

spitfire63

HSC
yep im pretty fucked, i wasted so much time on 2 unit and after sitting the paper i was so pissed off, i only started 3 unit yesterday so im pretty screwed.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)