The Israeli occupied territories, legal or illegal? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
LOL at this thread.
hey quirkyfly, schro is a jew. does that mean something?

Q

quirkyfly

Wait so this is the airbrushed ottoman empire or some alternate reality Palestine under British mandate?

Narrow-minded? You're the one that spouts the same nonsense bullshit with no justification other than ITS NOT FAIR.

Ad Hominem.

See, you're just a contradicting hypocrite...

Just swim across the sea, and fall into the open arms of America. I'm sure they want you.

Palestine is Palestinian.

Yep, I'm off. No more of your nonsense.

Your avatar... BLLLEEEUUUUGHHHHH

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
why does he need to swim to america? i dont get it.

sthcross.dude

HSC
If somebody bombarded your home, and told you to eff off, damn straight you won't be like: 'Yep, yep, let me grab my suitcase.'
That is exactly what I would do.

I would get the fuck out of there ASAP and get somewhere safe. I would not fight for what I believe is mine, because I don't want to fucking die.

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
whats her religion got to do with it:p c'mon schro, your better than that.
other than that i agree with everything you say about her. however, i do support Palestine on a nationalists basis, i do not support their means of how they achieve their goals. And lets be frank, Israel arnt angels either.

edit: i know your atheist. i just wanted her to use that comment and spout anti jew propaganda for the lolz.

Q

quirkyfly

She's a stereotypical leftie muslim idiot who thinks that Palestine is the greatest nation on earth (They're still crucifying people there, how wonderful!) and that America is evil and the West is evil.

Basically a run of the mill crackpot. Just like a run of the mill crackpot she doesn't cite evidence to support her viewpoints and she ad homs anyone that disagrees with her.

A juvenile stupid little girl with as much understanding of the conflict as a cockroach has of quantum mechanics.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

My, my. Little do you know.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
ROFLMAO!

Yep, okay.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Oh, poignant. Really.

They contrived 'Operation Cast Lead' to be masked as a retaliation, when it was planned six months earlier - in reference to the Gaza siege. Definitely, wanton murder, as evident in previous years, those [].

Your triviality is comical, because your experience and knowledge is equivalent to that of a tiny pebble. You have no idea what it is like. You're an insecure, inconsiderate [], that's what you are.

Usurping a land, and murdering people is not valid as a justification for their purposes.

You disgust me, you zionist. Your points are flawed with discrepancies.
0.1% of people is genocide too, huh?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Sending European Jews seeking asylum back to Germany wasn't facilitating genocide, it was defending their homeland.

Q

quirkyfly

Palestinian population has increased but it's a genocide.

It was actually 0.00001% of the whole population that Israel killed. Palestinians like to move the goalposts on a genocide. You see when Israel retaliates to rockets they are causing a genocide, but when the Palestinians try to push the Jews into the sea and kill them all they are overthrowing their oppressors.

Didn't you get this memo?
Your statistics are bullshit.

"Ummm, I'm just going to make up bullshit, and cite bullshit figures, and pretend that this validates my point, because at least making bullshit references, makes me look cool and awesome and right."

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Your statistics are bullshit.

"Ummm, I'm just going to make up bullshit, and cite bullshit figures, and pretend that this validates my point, because at least making bullshit references, makes me look cool and awesome and right."
Do you agree that approximately 1000 people died in the recent Gaza Liberation? Do you also agree that the population of the (now free) Gaza is approximately 1.5 million? That makes it less than 0.1% of the population.

Q

quirkyfly

Palestinian population on wikipedia: 11 Million

Est Deathtoll taken from UN: 1100

1100/11,000,000 = 0.0001

So I exaggerated, the point still stands. You're a moron.

Wikipedia? (THE ONLINE ENCYCLOPEDIA, THAT CAN BE EDITED BY ANYONE?!)
UN? (THE UN THAT assisted with the Geneva Convention?!!)

Reliable sources you have there.

Q

quirkyfly

Do you agree that approximately 1000 people died in the recent Gaza Liberation? Do you also agree that the population of the (now free) Gaza is approximately 1.5 million? That makes it less than 0.1% of the population.

I'm not simply referring to Gaza.
Every human being they stole, not just the Gaza siege.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)