the John Mayer thread (merged) (1 Viewer)

iheartjm

HSC
i am drawn.... i feel like a goof because of my nickname.... but i don't care... John Mayer is like music god!!!

i think i've developed some kind of an obsession to him.
i've got all his albums... except his eariler verison of inside wants out with neon 12:47am on it
and his latest as/is OOOOHHHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOSSSSH!! worth every penny! it's like genius!! better than any given thursday. the daughters single has just a taste of his talent. it features two songs on his live compilation found on as/is. i've also got john mayer match books... not that i smoke or anything... i don't quite know why i got them. i wanted a John Mayer i-pod case as well.... they are soooo pretty!

and not only is he musically talented but he also has a sense of humour! if you guys get a chance down load 'John Mayer has a tv show' you will piss yourself laughing!!

i really just appreciate his honesty in his songs and lyrics. it's thoughtful, it catches emotion, it let's out emotion. that's what makes him timeless, to me anyways... i love his music! it's so expressive, without the need of being overly complicated. i'm sure everyone can relate somehow to one of his songs. i like to think that i relate to all of them... lol (not quite)

those pictures are sooo yummy ur_inner_child! thank you

i can't wait until he comes back to tour Australia! apparently his next album is called continuum, released some time next year. but in the meantime, he's doing collaborations, which i think is cool!!

i think i sound kinda arrogant, but it all comes in the excitement!

i think this was mentioned before but he always gets labelled as the "your body is a wonderland" guy, because of his grammy win in 03 but "surprise surprise" he won a well deserved song of the year for daughters and best male pop vocal! so he can finally recieve the recognition he well and truely deserves!!!
one of my favourite songs of his is wheel.... and that is my concept/inspiration for my major work in english!!

Last edited:

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
he's collaborating with Kanye West i hear; [i dunno if this has already been mentioned; havent bothered going through previous pages] there's an article on john and kanye here

i've heard a sample of it; its called Bittersweet and it is quite tops XD

by favourite photo of him :eek:

mizosoup

HSC
ur_inner_child, you would so be at home at split screen sadness (aussie mayer msgboard). Won't post the link mainly b/c people would think i'm spamming and flame me but also b/c someone's already put it up a few pages back

anywho, Mayer rocks. Loving Why Did You Mess With Forever at the moment...

Does anyone here have Neon 12:47 on mp3 or anything? I really want to check that out...

Oh and iheartjm.....John Mayer Has a TV Show is FREAKING HILARIOUS!!! Tears! :haha:

mizosoup

HSC
look i found a reason to top this thread!

Things like this scare me.

mizosoup

HSC
with what? mayer ain't doing anything but collabs which we won't hear for ages and growing his hair

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I really want him to finish the album and come to Australia again. :uhhuh:
But at the same time I don't because I have to save money so I can go to more concerts. :(

mizosoup

HSC
I hope he brings the trio when he next comes

I also hope he cuts his hair

Do the two above actions exist in an inverse relationship?

Let's hope not...

aimstar555

HSC
i'm sucha dork....

hey John :)

my name's Amy from Sydney Australia. just wanted to say what a HUGE fan i am of you and your music.
i've been a fan pretty much from when you started to come out of your shell in Aust which was "No such thing". from then on, EVERYONE in my family LOVES your music, even my parents have seen you live twice (myself unfortunatly being underage until very recently :( anywaz, your fan base here in Aust is still huge and we CAN'T WAIT for the new album next year. PLEASE COME BACK TO BED...I MEAN AUSSIE LAND!!!
your honesty and musicianship in the way you present yourself and your music is quite incredible and i admire you very much for that. thank you for your relatable lyrics and increadble guitar riffs, your truly a brilliant musician and a joy to listen to....

your fan....
Amy :)

i just sent this to John@johnmayer.com :)

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
he is growning is hair??? ewww... hope he cus it!
i just cant imagine him with longer hair
who knows maybe i will be shocked and it will suit him!

nice email too... i hope he comes back
i havent had the chance to see him live yet

mizosoup

HSC

don't we all wish he cuts it...

waaaaaaaayy too much like my friend's mum's hair...

mizosoup

HSC
haha

yeah, that kid is collaborating with everyone...clapton, herbie hancock, john schofield, kanye, common, rob thomas, b.b. king, buddy guy.....

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

His hair..

Oh that's a shame.. \=

He looks like an overaged year12 boy with that hair-dO.. like he's too busy studying to trim..

Can't wait til his new material comes out :D

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

His hair..

Oh that's a shame.. \=

He looks like an overaged year12 boy with that hair-dO.. like he's too busy studying to trim..

Can't wait til his new material comes out :D

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
"THAT'S ENOUGH, JOHN MAYER!"

-Chris

....if you were a die hard fan, you'd know where this message came from

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)