The joke that isn't (1 Viewer)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
i would buy WoW and play it with you guys, but i dont think my laptop would run it :/

Unreal anyone? :p

iwannarock

HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
i would buy WoW and play it with you guys, but i dont think my laptop would run it :/

Unreal anyone? :p
unreal as in unreal tournament?

the old unreal tournament?

im up for that.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
iwannarock said:
unreal as in unreal tournament?

the old unreal tournament?

im up for that.
hahah. sadly i meant the original 'Unreal', which shall forever be my favourite multiplayer game. nice easy fun. If anyone here has the game (or wants to grab a copy for 5-10$ at EB) i'll gladly verse you on my server :p

I have unreal Tournament as well, but wasnt quite as good at that. But if your up for a game of UT, pm me :)

H?

buddy
HSC
Class preference: Warrior
Horde or Alliance: Alliance, Horde if pushed
PvE or PvP?: PvE, thanks.
Server preference: Currently playing on Lightbringer, but will roll a new toon on an oceanic server if there's enough interest in this thread.

mserica

HSC
So there are a few WoW players...now i can definately see that the 6.5 milion ("they claim play") is probably extremely accurate.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Pref: Horde
Class: Rogue or Warlock (I really really like ninja-ing that I'd make a dupe toon just for this other server lol)
Currently on: Proudmoore.

HSC
N/A
oh how cool! Looks like Alliance is the preferred class overall... so alliance it is!

Mage, Pally/hunter, rogue/lock, warrior... all we need now is a healer!! Any priests or druids out there?

Looks like we're basically ready to go (still in need of a healer though), we just need to finalise a server.

Server Suggestion: Aman'Thul. It's the only Oceanic PvE server that isn't Full (queuetimes) or New (maybe not a very high player base, less goodies in AH?)
What does everyone think?

EDIT: Ok, I've just run with this idea and created a human mage on that server, when the rest of y'all are ready, the rock'n'roll can begin ;) Any ideas for guild name? Mike has suggested "Order of the Mac" :p

Last edited:

Kegs

HSC
Good move on creating it all. I will get on there asap. perhaps tomorrow night after the filmsoc bbq. Glad to hear it is alliance. Its cool if we have alts, right? Might see how a hunter and a pally go in the group. Anyways, will let you know once I am ready and all updated. Word.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
withoutaface said:
Hahahahahahaha oh dear.

World of Warcraft.
u know i dont play games :p

But I think i remember warcraft...and Command & Conquer (that was awesome)...

I prefer Poker :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)