• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The joke that isn't (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
I'm the female, dps-swingin' contribution to the group (ie mage). You have to join our merry band to find out my character's name though...

needed classes: warrior (as a group, we're levelling FAST, will be doing VC/DM soon), and later on a lock would be nice (summons ftw). Eft is a very good healer in my opinion, so if you've ever been really pissed off at dud healers before, join us and have your faith restored...

EDIT: Have got through a good lot of sewing today. Still need to sew/baste godet layers, but after that the real sewing and sequinning can begin. Should be able to log in after the dance audition tonight (home 10pmish?), will anyone else be there? If not I will go back to sewing...

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You're asking a bunch of people who play WoW, if they'll be around at 10pm?

Lynn, thats almost as silly as the engine remark :p

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Night elf rogue ftw. When does this guild thingy get established?

X

xeuyrawp

K I haven't gotten or installed the game yet. =/

Ben can I've your 10-day thingo. :eek: Come on MSN!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
PwarYuex said:
K I haven't gotten or installed the game yet. =/

Ben can I've your 10-day thingo. :eek: Come on MSN!
14-day trial rprznt.

X

xeuyrawp

withoutaface said:
14-day trial rprznt.
That's one of those CDs that come in the flat paper case, right? I've seen them around.

Also, have you changed your msn, or have not been online for lyke 8 months? :/

Last edited by a moderator:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
PwarYuex said:
That's one of those CDs that come in the flat paper case, right? I've seen them around.

Also, have you changed your msn, or have not been online for lyke 8 months? :/
hahahaha new msn, simon dot justin at gmail dot com

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
You're asking a bunch of people who play WoW, if they'll be around at 10pm?

Lynn, thats almost as silly as the engine remark :p
Well, I've just got back from my dance audition and only one person is online... and AFK!

I'm pretty sure I've strained a muscle, I need to WoW my woes away :'(

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
What's everyone's name on server? Mine's the same as on here (i.e. withoutaface).

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
glitterfairy said:
I'm the female, dps-swingin' contribution to the group (ie mage). You have to join our merry band to find out my character's name though...

needed classes: warrior (as a group, we're levelling FAST, will be doing VC/DM soon), and later on a lock would be nice (summons ftw). Eft is a very good healer in my opinion, so if you've ever been really pissed off at dud healers before, join us and have your faith restored...

EDIT: Have got through a good lot of sewing today. Still need to sew/baste godet layers, but after that the real sewing and sequinning can begin. Should be able to log in after the dance audition tonight (home 10pmish?), will anyone else be there? If not I will go back to sewing...
I saw this and straight away thought of Dividend Per Share...fucking education.:mad1:

HSC
N/A
I've been sewing my butt off. Gah, why did I volunteer to sew for my studio's dance concert again? Stupid, stupid, stupid. I also haven't really started choreographing my solo, or even working on my costume. I've got less than a week to go. Good stuff, huh?

I might go back and sew now :/

Kegs

HSC
A'aight. What time is we on for tonight? I'm thinking I could be on there any time after like 9, but later is cool. I am just packing all my shit, so I no mind what time. Ideas? I assume there will be 4 or 5 of us, as we now have a Priest, Mage, Rouge (x2, but I havent seen withoutaface yet), Paladin and Warrior. Rob said he would go Hunter, but he still hasnt been round to pick up the stuff to play, so maybe he is no go tonight. Anyway, post away, good people.

Edit: Rob just left. He is in, for 10 days anyway.

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I actually rerolled a warrior 2 seconds after I posted that cause we didn't need 2 rogues, but might or might not be playing it much anymore anyway, we'll see.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Guild Formed.

Message one of us either in game or through PM to add you :)

Kegs

HSC
Damn Straight the guild is formed! Its rockin! Was great playing with you guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)