The legality of torrenting... (1 Viewer)

Do you think torrenting should be illegal?

• Total voters

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
Does not compute?

Torrenting does not cost the record company mopey if the person downloading the torrent had no intention of ever purchasing the material in the first place. A hooker flashing her tits to a prospective client to prove she is not a cop does not cost any money and no one is out of money if the prospective client never had any intention of rendering her services anyway.
False equivalence re: hooker, what we're talking about more closely resembles raping a hooker but anyway yes your actual point is sound, but come on m8 we are clearly referring to situations where people are no longer paying for the music/films/etc that they would have otherwise paid for.

You WOULDN't RAPE a ho0kEr

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
False equivalence re: hooker, what we're talking about more closely resembles raping a hooker but anyway yes your actual point is sound, but come on m8 we are clearly referring to situations where people are no longer paying for the music/films/etc that they would have otherwise paid for.

You WOULDN't RAPE a ho0kEr
Considering its a troll i wouldnt be surprised.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
if i wasnt a multi million dollar company i probably wouldnt even know how to use youtube or soundcloud or something similar, let alone afford a few hundred dollars worth of recording equipment and production software

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
yeah the explosion in dubstep music production is because everyone buys so many physical cds

Garygaz

HSC
i really feel sorry for chris brown he is so talented and deserves more money, he is really adding to this world. chris brown for president.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Yes its probably not ethically right but i have curry genes inside me so its impossible not to want to get anything i can for free

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)