The majority of my notes and assignments from B. Medical Science (1 Viewer)

Tim035

HSC
I've uploaded this largely at the request from a couple of BOSers who keep pming me about it. I was going to spend the time to make a 'read me first' / 'index', however I just haven't had the time.

I know for a fact there are a bunch of typos in many of the notes that I only came across whilst reading through / highlighting them during stuvac, so if you are going to read these notes, you may wish to do so on the computer for the first time through.

I've taken many images out of actual lecture notes which probably violates copyright laws so please don't flash these around and spout out where you got them from whilst at uni.

This is a pretty huge file (~840mb) that I've compressed to rar format.

Good luck with your studies,
-Tim035.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

I just remembered that the CHEM1011 notes might seem a bit short. This is because I really compressed most of the stuff that is already learned in HSC chemistry. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:

Olivertx

HSC
Hi
I would really appreciate if I can have your notes as the server seems to be down. Is there another way for me to upload this?

spv12

HSC
sorry if i'm a bit late but would you please send me a link to your notes if you still have it? cheers x

Stephanou

HSC
Hi is it possible I could also please be sent the link to your notes, cause system is down! Thanks :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)