The mass extermination of humans to maintain acceptable standards of living (1 Viewer)

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
what does any of this have to do with the environment? it's about preserving ourselves at the expense of dozens of poor people (per capita).

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
what does any of this have to do with the environment? it's about preserving ourselves at the expense of dozens of poor people (per capita).

but he says to kill rich ppl for poor ppl

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
Wiping out population centres would forseeably focus mainly on poor people in dense areas within Asia. India, China & Bangladesh.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Wiping out population centres would forseeably focus mainly on poor people in dense areas within Asia. India, China & Bangladesh.
but every american consumes enough for about 30 of them?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
also dense populations are the most efficient way for people to live

if you really want to get rid of wasteful consumption destroy the urban sprawl and mcmansions

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
Well the issue is simple...

It is no longer survival of the fittest...

Whereas in the past, those who were weak and frail... those with genetic anomalies that made them weak would die off.... those who weren't particularly resourceful would die off... Those who couldn't fight or farm starved.

Now if you are "special" the government pays to keep you alive.

If you're dying slowly (of cancer, parkinsons, etc etc etc) the government or your family spend ridiculous sums keeping you alive (you consuming resources, not putting any out)

If you're an idiot with no drive... you can get a shitty office job, or a shitty cafe job... because our desire to spend, our desire to eat out etc means there are plenty of jobs (whereas at one stage a village only really needed 1 blacksmith, 1 tavern, 1 butcher etc...)

If you're an idiot who can't get a job... then the government gives you money to survive.

This is why I am in favour of anti-smoking legislation in the form of: If you smoke... you give up your right to free medical care. You want to kill yourself, then do so not at the expense of our planet's limited resources.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
jezzmo you're dumb we need to get rid of "free"(lol) healthcare

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
If you smoke. You give up your right to free medical care.
If you eat more fat than regulation allows. You give up your right to free medical care.
If you negotiate a corner on a known dangerous highway when there is an alternate back route. You give up your right to free medical care.
If you talk to Lebanese people by choice, You give up your right to free medical care.
If you choose A where B statistically provides a prolonged state of mortality, You give up your right to free medical care.

I enjoyed the first part of your argument, Teclis, but I feel your conclusion was like watching that bus from speed trying to jump the highway but with real world physics and it was messy.
It was more of a side point...

And besides... the fact of the matter is that many smokers are told by their GP... by their medical professsionals... to quit... and overweight people are told they NEED to lose weight (I'm not talking about people with medical conditions that make it hard for them to lose weight, like some types of anti-depressants)...

I am of the opinion that these people, people who despite a doctors recommendation about their health comtinue to abuse their bodies, should give up their right to... well it's not "free" medical care... It's subsidised.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Now I can tend to my exclusive bonsai garden and make a tremendous meal because I sold an abundance of dodgy insurance plans to the illiterate today. I love a moral society in the capitalist world. Mmmm, cocaine.

you don't understand how things work

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Hahaha. I think jezzmo understands pretty well.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
omg capitalism is evil!!11l lol

...without understanding the causes of unaffordable healthcare

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
also dense populations are the most efficient way for people to live

if you really want to get rid of wasteful consumption destroy the urban sprawl and mcmansions
this doesnt apply when theres no fertiliser left. they will be equally as pointless.

HSC
jezzmo lol

haha we are so far from efficiently utilising farmland and housing it isnt funny
increase housing density etc
increase farming intensity

so much land is misused gosh
we are farming sheep lol instead of goats ffs

Reece92

HSC
Dear god you sick freak.
Get off this site.
Culling humans should never be an option, you should be shunned serverly for even bringing it up you sick individual

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
we should test the entire population for HIV and kill everyone who tests positive. It's such a simple solution.

Shane is right, we don't even have proper irrigation here. If we managed water like they do in insrael we would have way more viable farm land.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)