The Mathew Johns Sex scandal. (1 Viewer)

adomad

HSC!!
HSC
look tonnes of people are having group sex with or without consent. so what is the big deal

zoeanne

HSC
this chick is a slag only after money...
7 years ago she consented to sex, she went around bragging about fuckin all the players, thinkin she would look good, it didnt work out how she wonted it to, 5 days later she relised how easy it is for a girl to scream 'rape' so she does, police investigate and dont press any charges, 7 years later she relised that matty johns has a big name, the other prob not so much so decieds to fuck his life over and bring it all up again, the stupid hoe should of killed herself when she was so depressed, and leave matty the fuck alone, she has already fucked his life enough...

i love matty and wouldnt mide punching the silly skank in the face. stupid Hoe...

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
7 years ago she consented to sex, she went around bragging about fuckin all the players, thinkin she would look good, it didnt work out how she wonted it to, 5 days later she relised how easy it is for a girl to scream 'rape' so she does, police investigate and dont press any charges, 7 years later she relised that matty johns has a big name, the other prob not so much so decieds to fuck his life over and bring it all up again, the stupid hoe should of killed herself when she was so depressed, and leave matty the fuck alone, she has already fucked his life enough...

i love matty and wouldnt mide punching the silly skank in the face. stupid Hoe...
do you love him enough to participate in a gang bang with him?

E

Empyrean444

Interesting theory, naturally ignorant of the psychological damage suffered by here in the aftermath or of the 'bragging to hide' insecurities probability. You do realise that proving 'rape' in a court is actually a difficult procedure?

Because you 'love' a football player his actions are suddenly morally justifiable? And if we take the totality of moral subjectivity approach (in which case he is vindicated), then how is she acting without her moral rights to tell of what happened? (ie how can you defend his action whilst condemning her's?) I'm not actually sure a lot of money to her has been forthcoming...

StephanieYazmin

HSC
The reason she is making such a fuss now is because the statute of limitations on sexual assualt is 7 years.
Im guessing shes had some advice from a verry good lawyer to starts some legal precedings before time runs out.

Cube root

HSC
This is so fucking stupid. why did it even make the news? The woman was a consenting adult and no charges were laid. I hate when the media creates a shit storm over nothing...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)