The Mathew Johns Sex scandal. (2 Viewers)

Gazd92

HSC
ok first of all, i don't think that having group sex is very attractive, secondly, those women are the type to follow famous players around like stalkers.. basically they were asking for it (in a non-degrading way). And the truth in all this is that they did consent to it at the time.. so why the confrontation seven years later???
my guess is that they want either, fame or money.
And they've probably got enough and more of it.
This just shows some of the manipulative ways of some women in this world.
Now the players are being investigated and their careers have basically been ruined. It not only gives the game a bad name, but also marginalizes anyone involved in such activities.
Footy players are not bad guys, i should know -_-.
not cool man

:confused:

breezy221090

HSC
Should John's have been sacked?

I know there's already a John's thread but I'm not really concerned about whether you think the girl is a slut or that Johns is a rapist because that's all that's come out of 70%+ of the discussions occuring all over the web.
So, do you think John's should have been sacked? Why or why not? And if you think it's because the girls a slut and made up lies to get money or because John's is a rapist I really don't care, this thread is not a place for you to vent your anger or prejudices.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
Re: Should John's have been sacked?

guys, seriously, this has gotten old.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

I know there's already a John's thread but I'm not really concerned about whether you think the girl is a slut or that Johns is a rapist because that's all that's come out of 70%+ of the discussions occuring all over the web.
So, do you think John's should have been sacked? Why or why not? And if you think it's because the girls a slut and made up lies to get money or because John's is a rapist I really don't care, this thread is not a place for you to vent your anger or prejudices.
As a football player, it's widely known that all women are sluts who love the cock.

With this in mind, I don't have a problem with what Johns has done because I know bitches ain't shit.

breezy221090

HSC

As a football player, it's widely known that all women are sluts who love the cock.

With this in mind, I don't have a problem with what Johns has done because I know bitches ain't shit.
It's interesting that you just posted to be a pain in the arse. But you have actually given some valuable insight, thankyou.

breezy221090

HSC

guys, seriously, this has gotten old.
For you maybe but obviously some people aren't done talking about it and there's lobbying occuring to get John's his job back. Therefore the issue is not resolved= not old. In my opinion anyway and I started this thread so if oyu don't like it you don't have to read it.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC

I think it's shameful any of the hosts of the footy show still have jobs.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

I think it's shameful any of the hosts of the footy show still have jobs.
hey man they are very FUNNY people lol!!!!!!!!!!

Jaylee42003

HSC
ok first of all, i don't think that having group sex is very attractive, secondly, those women are the type to follow famous players around like stalkers.. basically they were asking for it (in a non-degrading way). And the truth in all this is that they did consent to it at the time.. so why the confrontation seven years later???
Now the players are being investigated and their careers have basically been ruined. It not only gives the game a bad name, but also marginalizes anyone involved in such activities.
not cool man
Sure having group sex isn't attractive, but a) people still participate in it and b) it's not against the law.
What IS against the law is rape. Whether that happened or not? We don't know for sure..unless you were actually there. If not, we can only take what evidence there is (very little).
Secondly, that's a very big generalization to make about women and footy players. That's like saying "Teachers are not bad guys" just because you are a teacher and don't personally know of any 'bad teachers', when there are many registered sex-offenders who are ex-teachers. I know that this is a completely different issue all together - just trying to illustrate a point.

Also, there are just as many manipulative men out there as there are with women. ;)

Anyway, I give credit to Mathew Johns for standing up and apologizing for whatever offence he caused on that selfish woman. The other bastards on the other hand who haven't stood up because they're too chicken shit - they deserve ten times the public humiliation. Good on Matty for trying to right a wrong - he has taken it like a man. Now the other's should do the same.

Gazd92

HSC
Sure having group sex isn't attractive, but a) people still participate in it and b) it's not against the law.
What IS against the law is rape. Whether that happened or not? We don't know for sure..unless you were actually there. If not, we can only take what evidence there is (very little).
Secondly, that's a very big generalization to make about women and footy players. That's like saying "Teachers are not bad guys" just because you are a teacher and don't personally know of any 'bad teachers', when there are many registered sex-offenders who are ex-teachers. I know that this is a completely different issue all together - just trying to illustrate a point.

Also, there are just as many manipulative men out there as there are with women. ;)

Anyway, I give credit to Mathew Johns for standing up and apologizing for whatever offence he caused on that selfish woman. The other bastards on the other hand who haven't stood up because they're too chicken shit - they deserve ten times the public humiliation. Good on Matty for trying to right a wrong - he has taken it like a man. Now the other's should do the same.
I think you're absolutely right jaylee42003.
it just goes to show that there are different perspectives and points of view and opinions about this case.
Of course, some opinions create more of a riff than a statement, but they're still valid.
Gaz.

Jaylee42003

HSC
I think you're absolutely right jaylee42003.
it just goes to show that there are different perspectives and points of view and opinions about this case.
Of course, some opinions create more of a riff than a statement, but they're still valid.
Gaz.
I'd rather create a riff than have an unsupported, evident-less, saying-it-just-for-the-sake-of-having-something-to-say opinion XD
(Not naming any names).

Gazd92

HSC
I'd rather create a riff than have an unsupported, evident-less, saying-it-just-for-the-sake-of-having-something-to-say opinion XD
(Not naming any names).
Now you're just declaring a forum war.. (in your own forum stirring way :p)

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
not cool man

I shit on your font.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
i shit on your unnecessary comment.. if you have nothing substantial or of any significance to the forum, please refrain yourself from making the contribution.
You haven't been here for long. This isn't a forum of tight-arses; we don't mind irrelevant posts. Wait till your post count is in double digits before commenting on the etiquette of BoS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)