The Metal Thread. (1 Viewer)

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
so? whats our problem then?
Megadeath rocked it.

lol. I would love to see The Smashing Pumpkins or Placebo do a cover of it.

neafoo

HSC
Gavvvvvin said:
And the whole albums leaked now.
i felt bad when i saw that it leaked... i decided ill resist leeching it and buy it though.

p.s placebo fan girl, what makes you like the new one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twNaAze771Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IwbviL3ngA&mode=related&search=

those are the two version of a tout le monde... i like the old one (first one) because it is a bit slower, it's tuned to Eb (the new one is tuned to E i THINK)
and the new one sounds more upbeat and i always thought it was a sad song.

Last edited:

Atilla89

HSC
Possible the fastest metal band ever is coming to Sydney this Wednesday. DRAGONFORCE!!! I will be there in a 'The Trooper' T-shirt if anyone from this forum is coming.

BTW, Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, Judas Priest, Metallica, Megadeth, Dream Theater, Europe, AC/DC, Children of Bodom, Pantera and Deep Purple are probably the best of the best in regards to metal.

neafoo

HSC
just got back from dragonforce. decent gig.

tho now i have a headache and 3 assignments due on monday to work on :(

p.s how funny is sam :D

Last edited:

Legham

HSC
Atilla89 said:
Possible the fastest metal band ever is coming to Sydney this Wednesday. DRAGONFORCE!!! I will be there in a 'The Trooper' T-shirt if anyone from this forum is coming.

BTW, Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, Judas Priest, Metallica, Megadeth, Dream Theater, Europe, AC/DC, Children of Bodom, Pantera and Deep Purple are probably the best of the best in regards to metal.
Oh, if only i read this post before i left :O! I was about 3 people behind a guy in a The Trooper shirt at dragonforce.. You wouldn't have happened to find a bag of cornchips would you? :eek: Cause someone found cornchips and me and a friend at them :p Also, Bringbackshread was with me.

Atilla89

HSC
Legham said:
Oh, if only i read this post before i left :O! I was about 3 people behind a guy in a The Trooper shirt at dragonforce.. You wouldn't have happened to find a bag of cornchips would you? :eek: Cause someone found cornchips and me and a friend at them :p Also, Bringbackshread was with me.
Well if it helps I was in the mosh pit the whole time but there was also another guy wearing the same T-shirt as me, I was the shorter of the two.

P.S. How good was soldiers of the wasteland!

neafoo

HSC
sams neighbors joke was the best

and see their bassist strap on sams guitar and shred? that was cool too.
and herman li's effects ring that he was wearing.

ZP mustve thrown out about $50 worth of bottles of water =]

Legham

HSC
Did you guys see the dude wearing the chain mail vest thing? I was stuck crammed against him for like 3 songs and ended up with the biggest chain mail lumps on my arm :p
Ahh, funniest band. How awesome was the keyboard solo :D Every band member was awesome!

Legham

HSC
I thought they were pretty good. Not worth going out to buy their album, but they sounded decent. But then again, pretty much anything heavier than rock would sound good on that sound system :D

neafoo

HSC
lol it was pretty loud actually. My ears came out ringing for the first time in ages. There was a bloke next to me who kept covering his ears =]

I liked a few of vanishing points songs, but theyre not popular enough to be found individually i dont think, and i dont really wanna cough up for the whole album. (so im listening to them on their myspace :p )

Atilla89

HSC
Vanishing Point was OK. One of my friends really hated them and started calling the Vicisious Penis, lol.

J

jeddie76

I just saw dragonforce on Saturday night in Adelaide.

It was kickass. I put a review up on here...so yeah. That pretty much sums out how awesome it is.

Cyberwaste

HSC
Two of my mates went to see Force, and they got photos with Herman, Sam & ZP... and they got 3 picks between them.

Lucky buggers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)