The Metal Thread. (1 Viewer)

bawd

HSC
goony said:
sounds incredibly cheesy...in a good way haha.

I dunno about their live shows. No-one can play dragonforce live...not even dragonforce.
LOL.

I wonder what shampoo Herman Li uses. :eek:

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
My favourite bands are: Megadeth, Iron maiden, Nevermore, Metallica and static x but ive got to give mentions to judas priest and anthrax

Favourite albums.
1. So far so good so what- megadeth
2. Master of puppets- Metallica
3. Iron maiden- Iron maiden
4. Nevermore -Godless endeavor
5. British steel- Judas Priest

Go-Mez

HSC
My fav artists/albums would have to be:
All That Remains - The Fall of Ideals
Opeth - Morningrise
Machine Head - The Blackening
Death - Scream Bloody Gore
Carcass - Necrotism - Descanting the Insalubrious

Exphate said:
How the fuck, do Machine Head end up supporting Slipknot.

The world has gone fucking insane.
Agreed, it's pretty fucked up that Machine Head are mearly the 'Special guests'

This summer is going to be fucking awesome! it'd be even better if most of the tours weren't on at the same time as the HSC!! Argh! I'm going to miss Testament, Carcass AND Opeth because of this! Not to mention distance between where i live and the closest gigs! It's just not right!

Mumma

HSC
Go-Mez said:
This summer is going to be fucking awesome! it'd be even better if most of the tours weren't on at the same time as the HSC!! Argh!!

Bulllssshiiiittt excuse.

I saw megadeth at gigantour right in the middle of my uni exam period. I went to the exam with a headbanging headache and a hangover and I still did fine.

Go-Mez

HSC
Mumma said:
Bulllssshiiiittt excuse.

I saw megadeth at gigantour right in the middle of my uni exam period. I went to the exam with a headbanging headache and a hangover and I still did fine.
Well... when it takes 5 hours to get to one of the gigs, and they are on the one day between exams, it sort of makes it hard.
Most of the shows closest to me are on between or hours before exams...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Exphate said:
Tom,

I hate you.

From,

Internet.
so
come

you have no idea how overjoyed i was when i realised id be in amsterdam around the time of wacken and that it was more than possible to go!

BeyondDeath

HSC
Dont know if its been posted, but Virgin Black is gonna be supporting Opeth in their upcoming Aussie tour.

lolokay

HSC
BeyondDeath said:
Dont know if its been posted, but Virgin Black is gonna be supporting Opeth in their upcoming Aussie tour.
yeah, I heard about that. can't wait :)

neafoo

HSC
Metallica played a new song a few days ago at ozzfest. For about a day there was only some shitty cam phone recording of it but then a proshot came out. Theres some cool riffs but im not too keen so far to be honest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb__MEJzXZg

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
neafoo said:
Metallica played a new song a few days ago at ozzfest. For about a day there was only some shitty cam phone recording of it but then a proshot came out. Theres some cool riffs but im not too keen so far to be honest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb__MEJzXZg
ive pretty much given up on metallica :( they can never recapture the glory of their old days

i bought the snm dvd the other day. wow.

neafoo

HSC
Atticus. said:
ive pretty much given up on metallica :( they can never recapture the glory of their old days

i bought the snm dvd the other day. wow.
s&m is ok. Their best dvd's are the ones in the 'live shit - binge and purge' pack i reckon. concert from 89 and 91 or something. Costs like $100 but all the individual songs are on youtube now anyway.

i.e this performance of master of puppets http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEL6_SuQCu8
energy ;DDDDDDDDD

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Rock music is the expression of elemental passions, and at rock festivals it assumes a cultic character, a form of worship, in fact, in opposition to Christian worship. People are, so to speak, released from themselves by the experience of being part of a crowd and by the emotional shock of rhythm, noise, and special lighting effects. However, in the ecstasy of having all their defenses torn down, the participants sink, as it were, beneath the elemental force of the universe!

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
STx said:
Anybody like Deathspell Omega?
Yeah, I really like the French scene. Blut aus nord, Vlad Tepes and Mutilation are great too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)