The Mole (1 Viewer)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
i hate the new presenter and thier set up. they tried to make it like survivor with the live 'eviction'.

i'm still going to be watching it weekly, like tar, but i hope it isnt a let down because i loved the previous mole.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
wow. way to fuck up a once brilliant show.

crappy host + half the show being spent om sms prizes and shit + live elimination + crappy edit job (who the hell are these people anyway? oh I forgot, we had to forgo character introductions and development so we could spend more time talking about the fantastic prizes we can win) = depressing.

channel 7: you've sold out.

Last edited:
HSC
Another gripe I have is that farken text when they were doing profiles on each of the contestants. It wasn't enough that the introductions were so short, but that had to have font of the text always moving and unreadable.

Solid job Channel 7.

It

HSC
Italian Hotshot said:
Another gripe I have is that farken text when they were doing profiles on each of the contestants. It wasn't enough that the introductions were so short, but that had to have font of the text always moving and unreadable.

Solid job Channel 7.
id almost forgotten about this one. jus another example of the over production that went into this show which made it shameful to watch.

persephone

HSC
I had no idea who anyone was. When they said the names, I had no idea who most of them were. When Josh was eliminated I was like "Who?"

Here is Gone

HSC
Crap, crap, crap, crap

The excitment that went around, knowing that the Mole will finally make a return...

Biggest letdown I've ever faced

persephone

HSC
Italian Hotshot said:

Solid job Channel 7.
I know. Why the hell did they need the changing moving text as if it were code. Then when it finally got translated it changed back again. What was the point of that?

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
Italian Hotshot said:

Solid job Channel 7.
that pissed me off so much - it drove me mad i was sitting there throwing things at the tv. they should put it in another language, and i might have better luck trying to read that!
i reckon they need to get rid of all the sms crap so that we can actually watch the show without harrassment. its a bunch of crap.
i was so looking forward to watching it, and now its just a waste of time, BRING BACK LAS VEGAS to the 7:30 timeslot on thursday

It

HSC
im just watching a repeat of the first episode right now on channel seven and i have to say that it is even more woeful the second time around. fucking tom williams and fucking channel seven. :(

It

HSC
tacky and crap. there are sooo many things that are wrong with this show. bring back grant.

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
It said:
tacky and crap. there are sooo many things that are wrong with this show. bring back grant.

Grant Bowler did such a better job as host! Nothing beats the first series, because back then it was fresh, new and different. Tom Williams just doesn't have the 'serious' knack that Grant had.. it sets the tone of the whole show!

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
Yeah! Bring back Grant Bowler- He rawked! he had liek the total smirky grin and awesome skills as presenter.. this new one.. crap I say.

Well, what a dissapointment... The Mole used to be home grown, and fun... challenging but not always physical - there were the brain teasers and all.. now its all like the Amazing Race and etc...
a let down.

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
i was pissed off because when i was watching 24, after that, usually threat matrix is on and i dont mind that show and they put repeats of the MOLE on, NOT HAPPY JAN!

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
so who do u guys reckon the mole is?
early guesses?

P

pLuvia

the military guy, he like wasted like $3000 on guessing the chickens, he could have easily stuffed up the chess game

P

pLuvia

Cyan_phoeniX said:
i hate the new host. he makes the show look amateurish. Grant had given the old shows its own style.

Hey, has anyone noticed the new theme? it reminds me of parts of the goldeneye theme.
yeh he's not suited to the job

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)