The Mole (1 Viewer)

It

HSC
i watched repeats of the first and second episodes this afternoon and the second episode really was more watchable than the first episode. i reakon the less tom williams and the less sms to win crap the better. more game and more mole.

having grant back would be nice too....

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
yeah , this season.. a bit of a let down.. they spend too much time doing other things.. like talking and cutting to the live elimination- why the heck can't they do them back in New Zealand.. why do they have to bring them back every week to teh freaking Martin Place studios? ? ? Ok..thats just weird..
and TOM. gawd.. Please please please bring back grant!

and in that daily Tele report thing:

" But Williams must be doing something right with the first episode of the new series attracting 1.3 million viewers nationally, a Seven spokesman said yesterday.

The same episode with Bowler at the helm saw 986,200 viewers, he said.

Only time will tell with the second episode due to air tonight. "

Thats only because the show hasn't been aired for quite a while... while the Mole 1 and 2 were alot closer together...
and its cause its now in 'New Zealand' nothing to do with who's hosting it..
so that quote is totally wrong.. and biased.. BLEH

bring back grant.

and the mole.. - i was thinking Craig...
the chess game seemed a little odd.;

hes a master tactition, and he was palying an 11 year old in chess...
o_O

It

HSC
yeah, and the increase in viewers wouldnt have had anything to do with the shitload of advertising that we were bombarded with before the show started.... ads on tv, ads in newspapers, billboards everywhere. why cant channel seven just sit on a show that people already love... they always seem to feel the need to fuck up great shows by trying to make them too pretty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)