the most FRIGHTENING movie u've seen (1 Viewer)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
When I was younger, Scream was scary. I watched Pet Cemetary a while ago really early in the morning with some friends, and right before the baby kills the mum, my friend grabbed my leg. that scared the shit out of me.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
blair witch 2 and wrong turn

has anyone seen wrong turn... i thought it owuld be gay buts it is the scariest shit ever. inbred mutant things killing people for fun. chuck in some scary looking trees and this movie has it all.
that and blair witch 2. (IT HAS NO RESOLUTION THE FUCKING WITCH WINS! ITS JUST NOT RIGHT! THE WITCH CANT WIN)

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
TurboTom said:
has anyone seen wrong turn... i thought it owuld be gay buts it is the scariest shit ever. inbred mutant things killing people for fun. chuck in some scary looking trees and this movie has it all.
that and blair witch 2. (IT HAS NO RESOLUTION THE FUCKING WITCH WINS! ITS JUST NOT RIGHT! THE WITCH CANT WIN)
i agree stoopid witch shouldnt have won!

walrusbear

HSC
the shining is genuinely disturbing
eraserhead is probably the scariest thing i've seen. nightmarish might be a better way to describe it.

m0zzie

the Hellraiser series was pretty damn freaky. I remember not being able to sleep one sunday night when i was in year 10, turned my TV on at about 2am and Hellraiser: Bloodline (i think it's like number 5) was just starting. that movie scared the hell outta me.

also the Omen series were awesome and kinda freaky too. I've only seen the 3 originals, Omen I: The antichrist, Omen II: Damien, and Omen III: The final conflict.
i think there was an Omen IV made in like 91 but i heard it was shit.

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
i dont get scared in horror movies, cept i was petrified in Mothman....the music! and the car crash is fuckin scary...."Chap stick" :(

anyway otha than that...i dunno, i have to recommend the ones i Enjoy but rnt scary....like Nightmare on Elm St series! its my favorite! Classic Wes Carvan! + it has a lil Johnny.

i have to c the shining and the wicker man

i recommend ya'll get the SFX Horror Special out now

http://www.futurenet.com/sfx/magazine/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=30360&subsectionid=1195

it says thatr original halloween is the scariest...tho i suspect wen "The Manson Family" comes out i'll be scared. You kno its about the Charles Manson murders...Helter Skelter and all that shit. DISTURBING

Last edited:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
TurboTom said:
Ive seen wrong turn and its good :) a bit yuk in some bits but

tom_sampson

Scariest movie ever eh? I'd put my money on Barneys Great Adventure...absolutely horrifying. Those kids are gonna regret being in that movie the rest of their lives.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
The scariest movie I've ever seen was Arachnophobia, I remember seeing that as a kid straight after watching gremlins and I had trouble sleeping for the next fortnight... Arachnophobia still scares me, its a bloody great film though.

MoNNiE

HSC
watching them chucky 1,2,3 movies when i was 7 y.o. i had nightmares of evil walking, talking orange haired dolls for awhile

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I must admit that era of scary movies was awesome, Chucky, Chucky's Bride, Nightmare on Elm Street, Aracnophobia, Gremlins... the list goes on.

Scream and the like had nothing on them.

MoNNiE

HSC
gremlins was a scary movie?!!
i thought it was the maddest movie ever!
but you have a good point there..
alot of scary movies these days are just remakes of cheap old ones

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Yeah, Gremlins was scary for the simple fact of having that gremlin-spider hybrid, which when combined with Arachnophobia just put me off the edge as a child trying to get to sleep.

I remember when Furbys were released, I saw them in the shops and just though one thing.

GIZMO!!!!!

MoNNiE

HSC
haha! gizmo is sooo cute!
but at least with a furby even if u dumped it in water it wouldn't turn into a hideous creature

furby's are scary though..what was so good about it neway!
(note: i never had one.. )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)