The most important advice for all SCers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iunny

relax ;)

As a older and wiser person I'm bringing wisdom to all youngsters in their language.

In refined language: The SC is _______ (fill in the blanks, like who the hell cares right?) lol

Sorry, I'm bored

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
iunny that wasnt nice! seriously ppl in year 10 care and they have a right to! c'mon its there 1st external exam and they should develop got study habits, truist me otherwise u get knocked out in yr 11

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
who studies for the SC? :/

santaslayer

HSC
my friend did......he got band 6's for everything.....top student.....but then when it came to the hsc he got 80.00......lol

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
For those not planning to continue to the HSC, the SC does matter as that is the only educational certificate you'd have.

But typically, as with most people in the state, if you move on to year 12, the SC has lost almost all it's meaning, and the HSC certificate is more important. Same goes with the University degree.

But yeah, the SC isn't something easy to study for, it's based on general knowledge you gained throughout the course of year's 7 - 10.

So unlike the HSC, you can't 'cram' the night before. :)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
if you arent doing yr 11/12...then work your butt off and get good marks
if you are doing yr 12, work your butt off if you please, but its not all that important

theres a huge emphasis placed on the SC by teachers, but it is only important to those dropping out.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Anyone interested in me making a thread helping year 10's decide what is the best decision to pick their HSC subjects?

Based on how the HSC works, I know a lot of people who pick wrong subjects and end up doing bad.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
3 u english, 3u maths, biz studies, ecos and chem. i keep thinking whether i should have done histroy instead of 3 u maths

= Jennifer =

HSC
ragerunner i like your thinking very good idea!

oh the days of the sc those were the best days...when you think about it you didn;t have much to learn but it did seem like a lot at the time....

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
the thought of anyone actually studying for the sc...:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)