The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (1 Viewer)

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
today i ate:
breakfast: rice rolls thingys?
lunch: oportos meal tsktsk
dinner: rice, and these dishes i dunno what they called in english
snacks: sunflower seeds i ate like half a bag already :(, a family member just told me i should stop eating bird food grrrrrr

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
haha
I wonder what the average amount of alcohol people drink in a night in litres is.

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
dammit! lol i just went downstairs hungry and sitting on the counter was my sisters b'day cake.. and all the nutty bits on the side looked so good... i had a liiiittle piece and took all the cream off but still.. lol .. and then i had a piece of duck! lol
and now im sleepy ... soo much bad food before bed :(

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
withoutaface said:
Breakfast: Nothing.
Lunch: Nothing.
Dinner: Pending.

Beat that!

EDIT: Words.
breakfast nothing
lunch nothing
snacks nothing
dinner 9.30pm whilst closing at work: creamy tomato pasta with chicken and mushroom

exercise: nothing. on my feet for work from 10am - 10pm

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
breakfast nothing
lunch nothing
snacks nothing
dinner 9.30pm whilst closing at work: creamy tomato pasta with chicken and mushroom

exercise: nothing. on my feet for work from 10am - 10pm
Gahhhh i hate 12 hour shifts!! I remember i used to do 14 hour shifts... one at a warehouse in the day and kmart at night.. 9am till 11pm 6 days a week holidays *sobs* horrible it was! Horrible i tell ya!

woman thats crazy, i worked today too and i was starving by lunch time and i had breakfast too lol and i sit on my ass for the whole shift!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
yeah it was bad. Id normally have at least something before i went to work but i got called in early and then i didnt even get a break at my first job because we were majorly short staffed and i finished just after 5 and by the time i got home all i had time to do was change my clothes to start work at 6. When you dont eat all day you can last not eating until very late (i got offered food when i went into work at 6 but i couldnt even think about eating anywa)... whereas if i had breakfast i would have died today because i would have been hungry by 2 or 3.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
yeah it was bad. Id normally have at least something before i went to work but i got called in early and then i didnt even get a break at my first job because we were majorly short staffed and i finished just after 5 and by the time i got home all i had time to do was change my clothes to start work at 6. When you dont eat all day you can last not eating until very late (i got offered food when i went into work at 6 but i couldnt even think about eating anywa)... whereas if i had breakfast i would have died today because i would have been hungry by 2 or 3.
yeh sounds logical actually.. hey dazed u know what i just realised... i don'tknow anything about u lol...like i do the others

what degree are u doing? etc?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
iambored said:
haha
I wonder what the average amount of alcohol people drink in a night in litres is.
3-4L if they're relatively good at holding it, and are aiming to get drunk (i.e. 15 std drinks of beer, or equivalent strength beverage).

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
5L if you're a punce and get into cruisers :p

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Summary of yesterday:

It was a blur of greasy pide, chicken, rice crackers, apples, stir frys, cheese and maccas.

Not a very good day, its a new day and a new week... gunna be good :)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
I know this thread is sort of getting old and i think people are getting sick of this thread but I'm still going to post everyday, more for my own benefit, seeing it all written down, makes me feel accountable.

Here's my day in chronological order

Breakfast: Made an ommelette with cheese and tomato, could only stomache a lil bit though.

Excercise: Gym... 30 mins treadmill, 10 mins resistance training... couldn't do much more, it was extremely hard :s i always feel like that after being away for a while. I went with a friend and since i made the her start gymming it... she's lost 7kgs!! I'm extremely proud of her :D... she's 3kgs away from her ideal weight :D

Lunch: I ate the rest of my omelette

Study: went to a very enjoyable psyche tute and then went and did the results section of my report.

Dinner: Caesar wrap thing u buy from uni.

Snack: Apple and a peice of candy.

Overall rating:
6.5/10

Other study: Plan to do as much of assignment 9 tonight as i can for acst101

HSC
N/A
I'm still posting everyday as well! :D

Breakfast: Bacon and egg mcmuffin with a hash brown. Not good I know, but I felt like MEAT of some form, and the other place hadn't come up with the chicken/lettuce thingos yet :( (hard getting brekkie at 8am in the morning...)

Afternoon tea: Sushi

Dinner: Ribs and some chips

Study: Supposed to get started on soc essay due friday
Exercise: umm... :S I went to a job interview thingo for another dance teaching job (temp) today? :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
definitely post every day!!
as i said yesterday i won't be posting every day but i will still be drinking milk and eating fruit and i might post once a week or every now and then when i feel like it.

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
yeh ill still post everyday
its motivating lol

breakfast: muesli
lunchy munchy: noodles (my mum made it and it was boiled, not fried or anything)
snack: apple
snack:1/2 apple
dinner: 1/2 packet of pretzels and pickled mustard, or mustarded pickles or something like that

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
hey that sounds like a good day for you pb :)

i think i ate too many calories today (not that i would know, it just feels like it) namely because of that caesar salad wrap i had at uni for dinner

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
breakie: buttered toast, congee
lunchie: pho :|
dinner: had a small bowl of rice
i practically came home and napped for 6 hours and lost my appeitite :|

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
iambored said:
definitely post every day!!
as i said yesterday i won't be posting every day but i will still be drinking milk and eating fruit and i might post once a week or every now and then when i feel like it.
i don't like milk either and i hardly drink it, which is why i crave cheese a lot i think :s

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
clairegirl said:
i don't like milk either and i hardly drink it, which is why i crave cheese a lot i think :s
nahhh... its probably jsut cuz milk tastes gross and cheese is yummy lol

HSC
N/A
clairegirl said:
hey that sounds like a good day for you pb :)

i think i ate too many calories today (not that i would know, it just feels like it) namely because of that caesar salad wrap i had at uni for dinner
lol, if you think your day was bad... :p just look at my day summaries! hahaha

HSC
N/A
clairegirl said:
I love milk! Cold, hot, any time of the day. I love cheese too!

iambored - I remember hearing you say you got sick from drinking milk, maybe you're lactose intolerant? Ever tried soy milk? (soy milk is nice!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)