The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (1 Viewer)

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
clairegirl said:
sukiyaki! your not spose to be helping her chocolate addiction!! lol
oh your so right... :eek: i just get over excited when someone mentions chocolate ><

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
ok i just had like a chocolate binge (and i'd almost made it through the week! lol)
the good thing is that my mum's downstairs, and if i go back down for food, she'll call me fat again so im not going lol

HSC
N/A
Q: I've been getting very hungry late at night for the past few days. Like, starving - as in "my tummy is *this* close to grumbling out loud..."

Should I or should I not eat something small then?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Q: I've been getting very hungry late at night for the past few days. Like, starving - as in "my tummy is *this* close to grumbling out loud..."

Should I or should I not eat something small then?

Ooooh!! Glitter! this is an EXCELLENT SIGN! ... its your bodys way of showing you that your body is happy with you... which i read somewhere.. meaning your metabolism is getting so much better...

people tend to think... oh crap im hungry again (an hour after breakfast) but its actually a good thing.. it means your burning calories even from not doing anything.

If you plan on going to bed and your getting these hunger pangs.. its best to have a glass of warm calcium (milk) to calm the hunger down and then goto bed or best yet a warm glass or lemeond water (not very appealing lol i vote the milk!)

However if you plan on staying up... because of an assignment/exam study etc...you have EAT!... the best thing is to have a peice of protein (strip of chicken) (cheese) or oooht his is what i do! lol i have eggs lol.. scrambled steamed eggs...as my midnight meal if i plan on chucking a late night and i get hunger pangs during the night.

. try to stay away from something carby/starchy at night i.e bread roll...your body will hate you if you have it late at night

HSC
N/A
whoo, if you say it's a good thing, it must be a good thing! :D Hurrah, my "eat small meals" plan is finally coming into fruition! (at least, I think so)

I'll start doing that warm milk thing for most nights, and haha - I already do the scrambled eggs on toast thing if I'm doing an assessment. My friend calls this "having breakfast at 2 am in the morning" ;)

Dinner update: Some waterchestnut/sour and lite cream/spinach dip with bread (which actually isn't too bad...), and some "wholemeal spelt" (apparently uber-healthy) pasta with cabonara sauce.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
glitterfairy said:
whoo, if you say it's a good thing, it must be a good thing! :D Hurrah, my "eat small meals" plan is finally coming into fruition! (at least, I think so)

I'll start doing that warm milk thing for most nights, and haha - I already do the scrambled eggs on toast thing if I'm doing an assessment. My friend calls this "having breakfast at 2 am in the morning" ;)

Dinner update: Some waterchestnut/sour and lite cream/spinach dip with bread (which actually isn't too bad...), and some "wholemeal spelt" (apparently uber-healthy) pasta with cabonara sauce.
whooo hooo well done!

my metabolism is getting worse lol ever since i stopped doing resistance training or training in general lol... i used to get hungry after an hour after breakfast but now like today.. i skipped lunch, wasnt' even starving by the time i got home :S lol... oh well

tommorow will be a good day i promise! I have my first Saturday off tommorow since last year!! :D:D:D

*hopeful*

HSC
i alwayz get really hungry late night but never realised there was anything good bout it

2day i wuz at home so i had such an unstructed eating day n my dinner wuz so greasy but yumm :)

y didnt u talk 2 me aftawards anniegirl ? such a snob :p where near the back were u, lol yeh i could hear the guy u talkin bout funni.....i dont know who else u thought wuz me :S

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
lol i wanted to but sarah wanted to go hand in her assignment so im like ohh okay next time next time :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Returning my sleeping patterns to 8-10 hours rather than 0-4 for 1-2 days rofl

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Today: overall rating 6/10

Breakfast: 2 steamed/boiled chicken sausages (have you guys ever had boiled sausage before, its fantastic!

Lunch: multigrain bread with alphalpha sprouts and steamed chicken

Dinner: steamed chicken and brocoli and english spinach..

Dinner 2: My parents had a bbq so i had a sausage and two peices of chicken and like a 1/4 of a cup of rice.

Snack: 3 peices of gum

Excercise: Nil

Study: Got my whole presentation done tonight, thank goodness! and im about to start assignment 11 for acst101 which i want to finish tonight too.. so i can study for psy222 tommorow.

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
lol i've had boiled sausages.. they were plain :s ... like the water took out all the flavour or soemthing.. but maybe i just did it wrong cuz when my mum boils it, it tastes good

today, i came home starvin marvin and my mum had made choc cake, and it was just sitting there on the table..... i didn't really want it but as i said, i was marvin so yehhh... lol

HSC
N/A
Breakfast: Sausage roll (starving, freezing, and almost broke - popped over to a bakery on my way to flamenco)

Lunch: Some Bolognese Ravioli

Dinner: Chicken stew with carrots and potato

Dessert and snacks: Creme Caramel and some Haigh's Chocolate Frogs ('twas a gift!)

Study: Pending? I promised myself I'd start today. Damn, I'm so not in the mood. Might push through and do something anyway...

Exercise: Two hour flamenco class, and about an hour of walking around Chatswood today trying to find something but with no success :(

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
lol i love you pb "starvin marvin" ... *chuckle*

Glitter what were you looking for?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Dessert and snacks: Creme Caramel and some Haigh's Chocolate Frogs ('twas a gift!)
i hate those chocolates! Their so plain and they taste like normal Cadburys or something.

*hopeful*

HSC
oh my everyone eats boiled sausages
i did once ages ago, yuk it tastes raw
i had fried yummy sausages yesty

ooh i lost 1.3 kgs just from limiting junk food from extreme to just below moderate so imagine if i cut out junk food n exercised :D but it would require effort n i cbf'd

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
wow go hopeful!
ok no more choc, icecream and pb for pb! well.. not like i haven't been trying...
but yeh... my junk food consumption is still extreme

HSC
N/A
ok girls... for the next week, *I* will be the one to eat everyone's share of chocolate, ok? Which means you're not allowed ANY! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)