The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (5 Viewers)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
2 slices of wholemeal toast with nutella, i swear by it now! :)

HSC
N/A
Breakfast - buttered banana bread

Lunch - 2 rolls tuna and avocado sushi

Dinner - some butter chicken curry (ok, just the curry because my brother has eaten all the chicken!!! lol) and naan bread. May be eating chicken and potato later if I get hungry again...

Study: Did the equivalent of handing in three assessments today (GO BCA STUDENTS!!!!). Will start looking at engl218 stuff tonight...

Exercise: Just came back from my private dance lesson. Don't know how physically intense it was, but omg... it was mental stimulation x 100. I'm now practicing the hardest turn combo I have EVER done in my whole entire life, and one of the trippiest tap routines I've ever done - major syncopation, across the bar, choreographed not to the rhythm, or even the melody, but to the VOCALS. Good heavens. I have a major headspin at the moment but I'm sure everything will turn out good eventually...!

*hopeful*

HSC
i've given up on good eating until after exams

brekky-milo cereal n screw d skim milk, i had full cream 2day
lunch-the hot chips from uni
later lunch-bowl of pasta
dinner-nuthin yet

snacks-biscuitsx2, bowl of icecream n jelly...

*hopeful*

HSC
glitterfairy- wannab curry! with the butter chicken food n indian-look av :p

HSC
N/A
aww come on, don't give up!

I find that keeping an eye on my diet gives me a break from the study grind. :) Keeps me sane, keeps everything in perspective...

Besides, isn't it clinically proven that healthy people perform better? :D

HSC
N/A
*hopeful* said:
glitterfairy- wannab curry! with the butter chicken food n indian-look av :p
HAHAHA!

omg, you're right, I do look and sound like a wannabe indian! hahaha

It could be cool though... then I could become a bollywood fanatic, and learn traditional indian and bollywood dance! :D

And butter chicken curry ROCKS!

*hopeful*

HSC
lol n then u could teach me n then my mum would b so happy :D

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
i like indian dancing.. i've got a few curry friends (err well they're nepalese, same thing right?) and gosh they just look awsome dancing the traditional way... V. HOT :) ... well the girls do when they do it lol the guys on the other hand not so... lol

Awww hopeful! Don't give up now! just try to incorporate at least one healthy meal a day!

Today:

Breakfast: tried to be good by making an omellete, but then i could only eat a few spoons.

Lunch: Fundraiser chocolate

Dinner: rice/bok choy/ and i was soo craving meat by dinner time... so i had beef/frankfurt/tuna lol ...

Today sucked ass!
:)

HSC
N/A
I cannot WAIT for my flamenco fiesta towards the end of the year! They do a joint concert thing with a local indian school, and their finale last year was an indian dance (hope it is again this year). So that means if all goes well, I WILL GET TO LEARN SOME INDIAN DANCE! :D

Indian dance looks so unbelievably cool! I want to learn that cool stick dance thing!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
Until now, i had forgotten why cereal is so good for breakfast. It keeps you full for ages. Quite unsatisfying when you finish eating it because i dont like eating until im full and with cereal i never know when to stop, but good for the day. I'm going to get back into cereal now.
unless you eat it like me, i don't like the stuff much, so i have about 3 spoonfulls worth of cereal with a little milk, then it goes all soggy and the milk goes yuck...

AsyLum said:
2 slices of wholemeal toast with nutella, i swear by it now! :)
low gi, probably would be a good brekkie

glitterfairy said:
Exercise: Just came back from my private dance lesson. Don't know how physically intense it was, but omg... it was mental stimulation x 100. I'm now practicing the hardest turn combo I have EVER done in my whole entire life, and one of the trippiest tap routines I've ever done - major syncopation, across the bar, choreographed not to the rhythm, or even the melody, but to the VOCALS. Good heavens. I have a major headspin at the moment but I'm sure everything will turn out good eventually...!
i'm in awe and i haven't seen it. i would love to be able to do that. one day you have to do a bos performance.

today:
0 chocolate, yay
hmm, 0 milk, 0 fruit, will go and eat/drink now.

HSC
N/A
:s I have 0 fruit quota as well... give me a moment to have a look in the fridge and see whether we have anything "suitable"? lol...

EDIT: No dice! Made a glass of diluted fruit juice though (because I know I need to cut down on my fruit juice... diluting it is one way of making the consumption go down :D), and found some white cranberry juice which MUST be good because it tastes absolutely terrible. So, there's some of that in there too.

Last edited:

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
lol i just had a pear n apple (well half an apple) jeez whats with me and getting the munchies lately!

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
breakfast: bran cereal with skim milk, apple, coffee
lunchymunchy: tuna salad sandwich, apple
dinner: fish and prawns, 1 tub yoghurt
just now: coffee
snacks: lots of gum and extra drops and stuff
and dunno if it counts, but lots of cottees 'light' cordial with my water, which is not like a snack or anything, cuz im drinking water constantly ... cottees light cordial rocks. it makes me drink heaps of water with flavour lol =D yum

study: i had a headache and fell asleep everytime i tried =/ ... so i just drank coffee and plan to not sleep tonight (.. although im hella sleepy now)

exercise: ... headaches stop me from doing a lot of things

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
go anne! u changed ur sig... woww 13.5!
lol well im assuming thats a study face, its good and suited to this thread =D

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
pb said:
breakfast: bran cereal with skim milk, apple, coffee
lunchymunchy: tuna salad sandwich, apple
dinner: fish and prawns, 1 tub yoghurt
just now: coffee
snacks: lots of gum and extra drops and stuff
and dunno if it counts, but lots of cottees 'light' cordial with my water, which is not like a snack or anything, cuz im drinking water constantly ... cottees light cordial rocks. it makes me drink heaps of water with flavour lol =D yum

study: i had a headache and fell asleep everytime i tried =/ ... so i just drank coffee and plan to not sleep tonight (.. although im hella sleepy now)

exercise: ... headaches stop me from doing a lot of things
WOW pb!! you had the best day out of all of us today :D well done! congrats :D

its 4:30am and i just had brekky lol 2 fried eggs (using spray stuff for oil) and devon and rice :S:S lol i felt like eating a "bad" breakfast... your making me feel bad lol oh well i'll balance it out with a good lunch :) but im going to cabra to eat dinner with the fam tonight.. if its chinese i'll make sure its steamed!

before u ask imonly up coz i got a test at 8am which im very not prepared for! and a speech today as well.. my dead serious funny group suggested we all wear suits for our presentation gahh! lol im leaving mine in the car, so not wearing a suit at uni for most of theday!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
pb said:
go anne! u changed ur sig... woww 13.5!
lol well im assuming thats a study face, its good and suited to this thread =D
hehe thanx pb!

i have changed my Goal weight though... my healthy weight range is 54-68... so its actually only 5.5kgs left to go before i get into the healthy weight range, but i changed it so that its 66 instead... coz 68 just seems like heaps

My idea is to go smack bang in the middle. I want to weight 60-63 so its actually 9.5-13 kgs left to get to my IDEAL weight.

I don't wanto weigh on the lower end of the "healthy weight range" mostly because i want muscles (not the bodybuilder type) plus i still want curves but yeahh muscles are hot! even on girls :d

Last edited:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
had a blasted nice day today... woke up at 10 and just laid in bed for another hour cuz it was so damn warm. no more work nada till after exams so im kinda just chillin. wont be studying till a few days go by, since i need to get myself into that state of mind.

breakie, 2 glasses of milo, watched spanglish, 30 minutes later, had KFC (hot and spicy wasnt the bestest)... and now im trying to make a mosaic thingy. what an eventful day! and i get paid this week or next week or something like that!

*hopeful*

HSC
my days been ok eating wise

brekky-milo cereal n normal milk, im over skim milk man...tastes diluted
lunch-(bout 3-4pm) 6 inch tuna sub from subway
snacks- 1 small tub of yogurt n now im eating those boxed cookies from mcdonalds

dinner n dessert will probably b bad foods tho

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Breakfast: as states in above post (on a badness rating it would be rated 8 with 10 being the baddest

Lunch: Wholebread with cucumber and sweet chilli chicken

Dinner: Went to some awsome viet restaurant in cabrra!! So awsomely nice! I'm doing the family 21st with them there!

I had bad bad dinner... had a smoregesboard of stuff.. we just bought all these random dishes and just ate from it, no portion control at all.. a lot of rice, a lot of fried flounder fish (yummm) crispy chicken, rice, rockmelon, urrm it was just all a blue of all this awsome nice food, springrolls etc!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)