The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (1 Viewer)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
i was good today :) well not in terms of study :\ i didn't even open up a book today... unless u count "mexico's best beach resorts" lol

Breakfast: 2 weetbix, skim milk and raw sugar
Snack: sugarfree extra gum
Lunch: natural yoghurt and muesli '
Dinner: Braised fish and vegetables

Excercise: 45 mins on cross trainer, 30 mins resistance training

Extra dinner: lol half a sandwich of salami :\ dammnit! lol

study: errm none, tommorow i'll try to get into it

HSC
N/A
breakfast - 2 egg tarts
morning tea - 2 slices raisin toast with butter
lunch - chicken caesar salad with lots of bacon, chicken and cheese
dinner - roast chicken and potato

Study - have been working ALL DAY on cul207 essay (1500 words). So incredibly almost finished except for one paragraph and my conclusion... it's one of those moments where you had something written, then you go back and realise "hold on, that's actually not right" and then you have to figure out what it right in order to rewrite it :(

Exercise - none :(

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
clairegirl said:
i was good today :) well not in terms of study :\ i didn't even open up a book today... unless u count "mexico's best beach resorts" lol
yay! lol

anyway today i ate:
breakfast: 1/2 bottle of V
lunch: other 1/2 + pasta
snack: 1/2 up&go
dinner: one of those mini meal bars from the uni vending machines

exercise: ermm... well at work i went to the post office which is pretty far.. then when i got there i realised i'd forgotten the keys so i walked back to work then back to the post office... it was so friggen hot! then damn rain!

... yeh.. that's about it.. i'm getting pretty damn chubby here lol

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
pb said:
yay! lol

anyway today i ate:
breakfast: 1/2 bottle of V
lunch: other 1/2 + pasta
snack: 1/2 up&go
dinner: one of those mini meal bars from the uni vending machines

exercise: ermm... well at work i went to the post office which is pretty far.. then when i got there i realised i'd forgotten the keys so i walked back to work then back to the post office... it was so friggen hot! then damn rain!

... yeh.. that's about it.. i'm getting pretty damn chubby here lol
Pb! whaat u ate today is like nothing! lol and what u did eat was badd bad bad (not all of it) :p the reason u may be getting chubbier is because ur metabolism is getting slower... eg to increase metabolism u eat more and excercise, not eat less and excercise. if ur metabolism is slow, it takes craploads of effort to burn off pasta

Are u getting chubbier though? i mean it could be a figment of ur imagination lol.. have u weighed urself, measured urself? I want to see a photo so i can make up my own mind, i think u may be a bit biased lol.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
clairegirl said:
Pb! whaat u ate today is like nothing! lol and what u did eat was badd bad bad (not all of it) :p the reason u may be getting chubbier is because ur metabolism is getting slower... eg to increase metabolism u eat more and excercise, not eat less and excercise. if ur metabolism is slow, it takes craploads of effort to burn off pasta

Are u getting chubbier though? i mean it could be a figment of ur imagination lol.. have u weighed urself, measured urself? I want to see a photo so i can make up my own mind, i think u may be a bit biased lol.
actually pb show us a before and after pic photo :)

*hopeful*

HSC
im such a lazy cow, havent exercised in probably like 3 weeks ? i been 2 scared to get on a scale n see if its made a difference.... bloody hell imma try n exercise tonight...

HSC
N/A
Breakfast - 3/4 of a piece of banana bread with butter on it (it's so filling! couldn't finish it!)

Lunch - was still full from banana bread

Afternoon tea - remaining quarter of banana bread

Dinner - pending

Study - just finished my cul207 essay at 3am this morning. Am I going to do anything else today? Um, HELL NO! lol. Might look at arts200 assess though...

Exercise - did lots of laughing today which I'm sure worked the ab muscles :p In fact, I was laughing so hard I think I hit my head on a pole as I was falling onto the ground :p But that's a story for another day!

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
clairegirl said:

lol actually, add 2 cups of coffee to that day haha.
yep i realise i'm eating heaps worse, but i'm trying to eat what i want whenever my tummy wants it and not just when i see good food. i want to eat like i used to... back in the old days when i lived on V, pretzels and wedges and was 45kg (aww i miss the old days)... although i know that my metabolism is heeeaps worse now.

... however, lol... i guess today was pretty bad
breakfast: 1/2 bottle iced coffee
lunch:1/2 can redbull + rice with prawns and cawliflower stirfry (ate half)
snack: like 1/4 of the iced coffee + 1 soothers smoothers
dinner: rest of my lunch + soup + part of a bread roll
dinner2: a liiiitle bit of rice with fried egg+veg

lol and i'm actually happy with that. i threw out the rest of the redbull and iced coffee cuz i want to get rid of my caffeine addiction cuz my head is fuzzy lol.

.. and before and after photo... no way! haha. you've seen me recently. the before and after photo is meant to go from fat to skinny, but mine will be from skinny to fat lol.

Last edited:

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
aww pb no it won't i can't remember what u looked like before? to me u seem the same. how much do u weigh now?

today was shitty screwed and i have a mad stomache from it all :(

breakfast: can spaghetti, microwaved 2 eggs, salami pieces :\
lunch: other half of can of spaghetti, 4 crackers, salami
dinner: double beef and cheese bristo burger :s with bbqed sweet potato :s i have heartburn and a bad stomache ache :(

that my darlings is what happens when i eat whatevers in the house now

study: none, its too early to study
excercise: none (at work, but i was on a computer all day :(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
pb, i don't know how tall you are but [edit: your weight] is light.
i'm thinking it's to the lighter side of someone who is 5' and it's definitely light for someone of 5'5

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
Having met pb in real life, her weight would be fine :p Stop worrying!

I'm bigger and curvier with more chunky muscle mass than you, and I'm on the low end of healthy weight. Therefore, at worst you're where I am :p and it's not such a bad place to be! :p

*hopeful*

HSC
i put on the 2 kilos i'd recently lost....now im going to go slit my wrists cuz im so fukn pissed off

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
juLnHi said:
pb .. u r imagining things. i bet ya when i see u during the hoildays ur still ur skinny self!! speaking of which the girls want to be yum cha in the hoildays.
lol i want to be a yum cha too

HSC
N/A
Breakfast - bacon and egg mcmuffin and a hash brown (grabbed something on my way to class)
Lunch - skipped I think
Afternoon Tea - chicken rice and chicken :)
Supper - more chicken rice and chicken, plus some chocolate :D

Study - go away!
Exercise - had my singing concert on today. All that shaking onstage (due to nerves, I don't think the audience could see though) has burned off some energy, I'm sure :p

HSC
N/A
Breakfast - skipped
Lunch - some hot chips from uni
Afternoon tea/early dinner - chicken pasta
Late dinner - this stir fry noodle thingo

Study - have gone through one of the two readings I need to present on this thursday, want to get through the other one and start on the actual presentation itself sometime tonight

Exercise - tap class. Ugh. Wasn't crash hot today - have been out of it all day (skipped class, had a two hour nap, and was still yawning all through my singing and tap classes), couldn't turn on my left to save my life tonight, at one point fell out of my pirouette and crashed onto the floor - that's not something that happens everyday :/ happily, both my teacher and I had mind fogs today so I wasn't alone :)

Random other concerns for the girls - my weight has been fluctuating over the past few days :/ (my weight basically NEVER changes unless there's a purple moon or something...) I know I was really sick a while back (weight stayed the same - though I lost muscle I wasn't exercising at all), but get this - the current equation is Lynn eating more (ie gaining weight) + Lynn working out more to gain muscle back (ie gaining weight) = loss of weight. Is it just me or does this equation not seem to make sense?!?!?!

I'm currently about 2 kilos lighter than I think I should be right now... :/

Last edited:

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
i have gained 2kgs ... i think it might be because im menstruating though :(

i don't care it doesn't feel so good.. I've been eating lots of healthy stuff but wayy too much of it to be losing :(

crapp!!

HSC
N/A
rofl maybe that's where my 2 kilos went! they've gone over to visit you! *chuckles*

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll come back to me like they always do :p

HSC
N/A
breakfast - some noodles, and two slices of toast with cheese on top
lunch - skipped
afternoon tea - cheeseburger and fries from maccas :(
dinner - roast chicken and mashed potato

Study - read my second arts200 reading in bed this morning with breakfast (soooo niiiccceee, especially with electric blanket on!!!). Goal for tonight is to get a full working draft of 6min speech tonight (I'm at 1min so far), and to get a 50% working draft of 2000 word arts200 assessment tonight as well. Kinda want to not sleep too late tonight...

Exercise - taught for 2 hours today.

mserica

HSC
Breakfast: Weetbix
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Rissoles and Salad
Snack: piece of slice (x2)
Dinner: Toast (Uni night tonight....hence the reason i ate toast)

Excercise: Nil... been wayyy to busy at work to think of excercise (long long hours and the gym is open at the time i finish - and i really dont want to get up at 5am to go to the gym either.. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)